Chapter 17 - Unknown

It was the morning. I woke up to an empty house and phone full of unread messages.
My mom and dad were out like they always are, 95% of the time I'm home alone... I prefer it that way to be honest.

I woke up in my cozy bed, I missed it dearly, it was like normal, but I knew I had to go back to Monster high in time to come. I looked at my phone.
ONE HUNDRED... UNREAD MESSAGES...
Holy cow. They were all from Avea and Toralei, 99% of them were Toralei.
"WHERE ARE YOU"
"WE NEED TO TALK"
"I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED"
"I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER."
... My heart sank again. Though... Should I be relieved that she knows and it's over with, that I don't have to live a lie? Yeah, I guess I am relieved.
Avea also text me:
"SHE KNOWS"
"HOW"
"NEIGHTHAN DID YOU TELL HER?!"
"SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!"
I felt really sorry for Avea. I didn't tell her that was for sure... So I called her.
"Hey Aves. You want to come over?" I asked.
"Hey Neighthan, sure. I need to see you..."
"I know... I'll see you soon."
"I'll be over in ten."
She put the phone down.
Another message came trough. Named 'unknown'.
"Ah, you're the kid Toralei's been talkin' about. I don't know what your deal is, but I suggest you don't talk to her again. She's broke, I've been a close friend of hers for a long time now, I'll do anything for her, anything... I'll rip your heart out and put it on a platta' for all I care. Just a heads up lad.
Take care now."