Chapter 11 - Sports Hall

It was Wednesday. Me and Toralei skipped the first two days of school, we didn't want to. We felt rough and sick after Saturday night. The bump on Toralei's head was still there too.
Toralei got a call from Spectra. She wanted to know if Toralei would become a tennis player with her. She knew how good Toralei was at sports. She doesn't look like the ghoul to be good at sport. But she's one of the best in the school.
Toralei agreed and realised that spending 48 hours in the dorm was long enough. "Neightan, do you want to come watch me play tennis? Spectra invited me." She said yawning. She had her short shorts on, they were ripped (it's her style) and her orange vest.
I was laid in bed, I nodded. "That sounds great." I smiled and stood up. I walked over to the kettle and let the water boil.
We were silent for a while.
"Um... Toralei?" I said hesitating to ask what I was about to ask.
"Yes?" She said looking over at me. She walked up to me.
I put my hand on my neck and rubbed it again.
"Would you.. Uh.. Want to come a date with me tonight?" I gave a nervous smile and she smiled brightly at me. She did that 'Squeee' sound again and hugged me.
"I take that as a yes?" I chuckle.
Toralei giggles and nods. "Yep! That's make me so happy!" She buried her head in my chest still hugging me.
She must of been the best hugger of all time.
Though.. I wasn't used to hugs. I haven't had a hug for years. Sirena attempted to once but I went straight though her, literally.
After a while me and Toralei walked down to the Sports hall. She wore a short dress, like her fear leading one. Only this one was black and orange and was more flashy. She even wore heels to play in! She's nuts.
We held hands on the way down. I knew that everyone was going to make a fuss... But I didn't care.
We walked in as kissed her cheek and wished her good luck. As we then split as she walked onto the court and I sat down next to Gigi. "Hey Gigi, I haven't seen you since Saturday night! What happened? It was a blur after Jackson getting knocked out?"
Gigi didn't look at me.
"I had Clawd carry me home. You punched Jackson! You were completely drunk and couldn't barely talk after that, as was Toralei! I don't know how you got home.
I was drunk too! I ended gluing the twins together... Bad move." She then looks over at the entrance as Cleo and Clawdeen make an appearance before the game started. They gave me a true death stare, and sat a few rows in front of me. I knew this wouldn't go down well.