Chapter 15 - Summer break begins.

It's was 6pm.
It was a few hours after me and Toralei spoke... Well... We didn't really 'speak'...
Anyway. Me, Gigi, Avea, Frankie, Clawdeen and Toralei met up at the coffin-bean at 6pm. I invited Toralei after the convocation. I felt like this was a way to get things back to normal. I told the girls at they were pleased.
Me and Toralei walked in, everyone was already there.
"Hey Guys!" Avea said and smiled. She had two spear chairs next to her. We both sat. It was quite awkward between Toralei and Avea. It was for me too, since I was sat in-between them both.
We were all having a laugh. Clawdeen seemed like a clown the whole time. Hilarious but scary.
I stood up to do to the bathroom.
"I'll be right back." I said as I walked down to the bathroom.
I heard a gallop behind me, I turned around to see Avea. Nobody was around.
She stood there and looked at me, with big blue eyes.
"Neighthan, can we talk...? For a moment?" She asked, she seemed nervous.
"Sure Aves." I leaned against the wall. "What's up?"
She looked up at me with her crystal blue eyes.
"I.... Just wanted to let you know that... I- I'm glad you're happy with Toralei..." She fake smiled.
I looked Avea deep in the eyes.
"Avea...? What's wrong?" I leaned off the wall and walked closer to her.
She looked down. Her hair was flowing, she had it down for a change.
She stuttered.
"I-I-I..." She stopped for a moment then looked back up at me. "It's hard to explain."
"Avea, you can tell me anything..."

(Avea's POV)

I wanted to tell him but I couldn't.
I knew it was wrong, but I had to. I couldn't speak.. The way he looked at me just got me. We were alone... I had to...
I went to the tip of my hooves and I just... Kissed him.
He kissed me back. I expected him to push me away.
But he didn't... I'm going to regret this, as might he...