Chapter 16 - she won't find out.

Now that school was over for a few weeks, that meant I was able to go home.
When me and Avea kissed, I didn't know what came over me...
I mean... I think there's something there between us. A connection. But I feel the same with Toralei... I know how bad this would turn out.
Me and Avea stayed in the same place for 5 minutes... Eventually I pulled away from her and snook off home.
Home was the only safe place right now...
I snook inside, I missed home so much, there's no place like home.
"NEIGHTAN!!" My mom and dad knew I was home. They can always tell by the way I shut the door... Yeah, don't ask.
My mom galloped over and my dad kind of took a while to get over to me.
"We missed you so much! My little unicorn!" I rolled my eyes.
"Mom, seriously?" I laughed as my dad came over and messed up my hair. I just smiled awkwardly at him.
"We missed you loads son." He smiled.
After an hour of being fussed over. I went to bed early. It was around 9pm.
I got a text off Avea, Toralei and Gigi.
Gigi's text: "Neigh! Where did U get off 2?"
Toralei's text: "Neightan? Where did you go? You ok? I'm worried about you, please get back to me."
Avea's text: "I'm sorry about earlier. It was too much to handle and that was my only option. Don't feel like you're hurting me when you stay with Toralei. I completely understand. Keep your head up idiot;)"

I sighed and turned my phone off, I didn't answer anyone. I got cozy into bed, I yawned and took my ponytail out. I turned over and fell to sleep.
I'll just sleep it off.