Chapter 6 - Saturdays Date.

Toralei and I woke up in the same bed that morning.
Still in the same clothes as last night.
It was 8:30am. And I felt a little rough.
Toralei was still asleep. I tucked her up more into my bed as I got up and changed into something better.
I sat down on Toralei's bean bag and signed. A few minutes later, Toralei woke.
She rubbed her eyes and yawned and the first thing she saw was me. She smiled brightly.
"Hey." She whispered.
"Hey" I whispered back. She gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom. She changed and sits on the bean bag next to me.
"We should totally do something today, just me and you." She smiled.
"Yeah, I think we shoul- wait..."
"What?"
"Wouldn't that mean we're like... Going in a date?"
She smirked. "Possibly." She chuckled.
I shake my head and chuckle.
"Fine by me."
Toralei nods and checks her Icoffin.

MESSAGE: SPECTRA (sent 7:53am):
- HEY GHOUL! You should check out the festival that's on later on today! It's got plenty of food bars and rides. Only a dollar for a ticket each! See you there! -

"Neightan! There's a festival going on today! Want to go?"
"Sure! Sounds great!"

- 12:30pm: the festival -

Me and Toralei arrived at the festival! It looked amazing! And fun! And certainly romantic...
We payed for our tickets and walked in.
Toralei seemed impressed. "It's is so cool!" She smiled.
We went to a food bar, we were there until it became dark. We then left and looked at the rides. "Oh my ghoul! We totally need to go on the ferris wheel! They're my fave!" She chuckled and looks at me. I smile and nod as I held her wrist and brought her to the Ferris wheel. We stepped on. It was a large blue seat where we both sat. We began to rise further up. It was an amazing view, especially looking at the lights in the dark. Toralei leant to the safety bar and sighed happily looking into the distance.
"This is really sweet." She said and smiled, she then looked at me as her eyes beamed.
I smiled brightly, I loved it when she looked at me like that.
"Yeah, it is isn't it?" I look at the view and back at Toralei. The view still wasn't as beautiful as her.
It was suddenly silent for a moment.
"Neigha-"
"Toral-"
We both begin to speck over each other.
"Go on, lady's first." I laugh softly.
Toralei gives me a nervous smile and looks me up and down again. She then looks at me, we made eye contact.
"I... It's hard to say.."
"Toralei?"
"Yes?"
"I like you too." I smile.
She let out a sigh of relief.
"Really?" She beams a smile.
I nod as I put my hand on the safety bar.
Toralei looks at my hand and puts hers on mind. We made eye contact again as we smiled.

(TORALEI'S POV)

My heart raced, it was pounding. This moment was too much to handle - in the best way possible.
Our heads suddenly became closer, and closer.. And closer.
Then that was it! We kissed!
His soft lips on mine.
Where was he all this time?