Chapter 21 - All a blur.

What happened after that was a blur. I woke up on the ground, I had a bloody knife next to me and nobody around. I felt numb until I sat up.
I screeched in pain, there was a sharp, shooting pain in my leg.
Let's just say Valentine isn't really a loveable man...

(Avea's POV)

I've been sat at the coffin-bean for hours. Neightan won't text me back and I'm worried. Or was he ignoring me? I don't know. I just hope he's okay. He said he was meeting someone at the park...
I decided to go and look. I trotted around the park in the darkness, I screamed for him "NEIGHTHAN?!"
I went around a darker area where I saw a figure on the floor. It was a guy for sure... It was... Neighthan...
"Neightan!" I galloped over and got my phone out, thank God that my phone has a torch.
I shined the light on him. He was layed down, he looked at the light, then at me. He looked weak.
"Avea..." He whispered.
"Neighthan! We need to get you out of here." I looked around and panicked. "Can you stand up?"
"No... I'll end up in more pain than I am." He says helplessly.
"What happened?!" I asked, I was ready to kill someone.
"I don't even know... I'll explain all I can remember later..." He says quietly and attempts to sit up again, he holds his leg in pain and tried to hold his scream in.
I sigh and pick him up and put him on my back. "Hold on as tight as you can... I'll take you back to your house so I can help you out." I say as I zoom off into the darkness and towards Neighthan's house.