3. feelings

~{•>•<•}~
marinette's pov

I was swinging from building to building. I know I'm a bit early but I didn't want to be stuck at home.

Being in the air like this makes me feel so free, yet so trapped because of everyones expectations of Ladybug and having to keep up a constant fake personality to please Paris' citizens.

I landed on top of the Eiffel Tower and looked out. There was still another 10 minutes before Chat showed up.

I wanted to detransform, just so I could truly be myself and just lookout over Paris. But I couldn't. People would probably think I was suicidal and I would have to explain that to my parents.
Not only that someone might see me change back to Marinette.

I let my thoughts wonder until I heard a soft thud next to me.

"Hi Chat," I said not needing to looking over to see he was there.

"Hello M'lady," He said before sitting next to me.

"You look totally dead," Chat laughed, poking me in the face with one of his claws.
I shift my head in his direction with my eyes closed.

"Not dead just tired."

"I understand," I opened my eyes to see his face looking out into the distance.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
Silence.
"You don't have to tell me if-"

"I tell you," He said cutting me off. "My father wants me to find a date for this thing that will be good for his business."

I raised my brows as he looked at me.
"So you have to get a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No just a date for the party. A girl asked me out today but I don't like her that way. She has a social standing so I thought I would ask her but I don't want to make things awkward," Chat continued.

"Do you have any feelings for that girl?"

"Kinda, but more as a very good friend."

"I think you should date her then," I said, now looking at Paris.
I could feel his eyes on me.
"Well if you like this girl as a friend then it's possible she could be more than that."

"You think?" He asked.

"Well I have a crush on this boy-"
He flinched.

"But he only thinks of me as a friend. We get along though. If he gave me a chance, I know I'd be a good girlfriend." I sighed. "But he's way out of my league," I mumbled.
With Chats hearing he picked up on the last part.

"No body's far out your reach Ladybug," Chat said. I turned and met his eyes. I smiled.

"Your to good for this world," I said getting up. "Let's start patrol. And good luck with that girl," then I swung off to cover my normal half of Paris.

After patrol, I landed back into my room and groaned. I still had homework to do.

"Who assigns homework on the weekend!" I sighed picking up my books.

"Come on Marinette, it's not even that much." Tiki said sitting on a plate where 2 macaroons used to lay.

"Mhmm," I moaned opening up my books to start.

2 hours later I finished my assignment and I went to edit a video that I was going to post of Youtube. Recently I became a fashion you-tuber and I've been pretty successful at that.
I started 2 months ago and already have 136k followers. Not bad.

I went in my bed and started editing when I realized it was already 1:30 am. Great. Not that I mattered. Tomorrow was Saturday and I wasn't planning on doing anything.