15. luka and marinette

~{•>•<•}~

Marinette rushed home. They got out of school at 2:45 everyday which only gave her 45 minutes of time before Luka arrived.

After placing on a Marinette original pink dress and putting on light makeup, it was 3:20. She put her hair in her signature pigtails but this time wrapped light pink ribbons in a bow around each one to match the dress.

"Marinette! A boy is downstairs to see you!" Sabine yelled to her daughter who was scurrying around to find a purse for her kwami.

"Uh- Yeah mama I'm coming down!" She yelled back ushering Tiki into the bag.

"Hey Luka!" Marinette said walking down the stairs.

Luka had a bright grin in his face as he stared at the girl coming down the stairs.

"You look beautiful," He said gazing up at the girl with pigtails. A blush overtook Marinette's face as she made her way next to him and they exited the door.

They walked down the street to the movie theater where they were about to watch the Miraculous: The Awakening staring Bridgette and Felix.

"That was s-so sad..."  Luka said, wiping a nonexistent tear from his face. Marinette giggled at his action.

"Yeah but it was so frustrating! The main characters literally liked each other but didn't know it!"Marinette said flailing her arms in the air.

Luka burst out laughing imitating the girl whom has finished throwing her arms in a fit.

~{•>•<•}~

Unbeknownst to them, perched on the roof of the theater , Chat Noir was was watching their every move.

"What am I doing?" He said to himself.

I finally have the day off and I'm spying on my classmate that's afraid of me.

Chat groaned before jumping onto the next building where the two where going in for food.

~{•>•<•}~

"Yes! I'm so excited I love this place!" Marinette's squealed running over to the menu.

"So what are you going to get?" Luka whispered into her ear sending shivers through her body.

"I-um.. heh... cheese? No! Philly cheese steak!" The girl said with a slight blush before shaking her head.

Luka giggled as the two ordered a sat by the window in a booth.
The two rambled on about music and design until their food came which they happily ate leaving no crumbs.

Luka got up first and held out his hand which Marinette accepted with a smile. Fortunately, they didn't hear the hiss from cat above them as they exited. They sat down at the nearby park as it was now 6:24 and they looked up at the darkening sky.

"We need to hang out like this again sometime," Luka said as his gaze drifted towards the girl in pink.

"Yeah it was really nice, it's always nice hanging out with you," Marinette said leaning her head on his shoulder.
Luka knew it wasn't a flirtatious act but more one of sincerity although that didn't stop heat from flooding his cheeks.