14. she's going on a date?

~{•>•<•}~

Huh? HUH? Marinette pulled her hand away realizing she had hugged Chat under her bed. Her face flushed and her hands flew over her face.

Chat watched as Marinette covered her face. He smiled, he loved embarrassing her as Chat. As Adrien it was too easy. Probably because she was always nervous around him.

"Are you blushing?" Chat teased. "Are you aware you were seducing a taken man?"

"W-what are you talking about? I h-haven't seduced anyone!" Marinette's yelped.

Chat Noir burst out laughing earning a slap from Marinette.

She got up and walked over to her desk with her sewing stuff, pulling out different fabrics.

"I really need to get back to work," Marinette sighed.

Chat got up not long after and placed his arm on her shoulder.

"I can leave if it's a bad time."

She gazed up at him with her large blue eyes longingly.

"No it's fine, you can stay."

"Are you sure?" He asked razing a brow. She looked down a her half finished dress and smiled. What can I say the kitty grew on me.

"Yea, you can stay," Marinette smiled taking his hand in hers as they played games and talked for the rest of the night.

~{•>•<•}~
marinette's pov

"Marinette! Wake up!" Tiki yelled pulling my ear with her stubs.

"Huh wha-"

"It's Monday!"

"So?" I said digging deeper into my pillow after pulling some hair out of my mouth.

"You have school!"

School? Oh school. SCHOOL!

I leaped out of bed and got dressed quickly. Multitasking became a regular in my morning routine and before I knew it, I was out of the house.

Chat left last night after some board games. I'm supposed to be getting over Adrien (which once again is not happening)  and now Chat Noir and Luka both come in as potential love interest.

"Argh!" I groaned pulling at my hair.

*ping*

Luka
L: Hey Marinette when did you want to meet up?
9:14 am

What? Luka! That's right! I have a date after school!

How about 3:30? :M
9:17 am

L: Sounds good. See you then. ;)
9:19 am

I smiled. If it went well I could ask him to be my date for the gala. Then I would be able to finish my dress and the only issue I would be left is-