18. i love you

~{•>•<•}~

Chat Noir landed on the sight of the akuma attack and rushed in to block an attack against Ladybug.

"A little late to the party kitty," Ladybug grinned.

"Sorry bugaboo, I got caught up in something." Chat grinned back. His smile not quite meeting his eyes. Ladybug frowned.

"Is everything oka-"

"Where's the akuma?"

Ladybug's eyes widened as Chat cut her off.

"It's in the pendent..."

After a long fight they finally removed and destroyed the pendent releasing the akuma and saving Paris once again.

"Chat are you ok? Seriously?" Ladybug said placing a hand on Chat's back.

"Of course m'lady! I've just been kind of busy lately. You know how it is sometimes," Chat laughed rubbing his hand behind his neck.

"I'm going to get going and you should too," He said pointing at Ladybugs miraculous which now had 2 spots.

"But- ok..." Ladybug said as her miraculous beeped a final time.

~{•>•<•}~
marinette's pov

"I don't know Tiki. Chat was acting really weird today. He didn't even say any puns," I frowned detrasforming on my balcony.

"Your right. It might be the stress of the fashion gala. You've been on your toes this final week too." Tiki responded.

"Maybe..." I frowned and turned my attention back to the view of Paris until I heard a light thud.

"Chat?"

Chat Noir wrapped his arms around me tightly as I took a step back. I pulled my arms around him as he relaxed in the hug.

"Chat?"

"Please don't go."

My eyes widened as I felt wet drops soak into the back of my shirt. He tightened his grip on my back as he let out soft cries into my shirt. I stroked his back as we fell to the floor and embraced.

I stayed there until the soft cries became soft snores. I smiled at the loosened grip. Silly Kitty.

I dragged Chat Noir inside my room and laid him on my bed. I smiled at the stranger in my bed as I hopped down and continued on my dress for the party.

~{•>•<•}~

Chat Noir yawned sleepily before realizing where he was.

"Looks like the tomcat's finally awake."

He looked down to find Marinette at he desk adding sequins to her nearly complete dress.

"What happened?"

"You feel asleep on my balcony," She hummed taking more sequins to layer on her dress.
Chat recalled breaking down on the balcony while being held but his cute classmate.