16. so cute

"Well purrincess if you stay out hear any longer you might catch a cold."

~{•>•<•}~

Chat landed in front of Marinette a gazed into her crystal blue eyes.

"Uh... purrincess?"

He got up from his stance and waved a hand in front of her. Finding it didn't work he poked her cheek.

"Eep!"

"Looks like your back in earth, how was your trip?"

"Chat!" Marinette cried. He chuckled and picked her up.

"Uh.. what are you doing?" She asked.

"Carrying you to your castle princess," He grinned. After vaulting up in a way to extra way they landed in her balcony.

"So how was your date?" Chat asked.

Marinette spun around before landing in her chair. She looked into the air as her hands were clasped in front of her chest.

"It was great! Simply amazing!" I mean I've never had a date before but I know this one was... AMAZING!" Marinette squealed.

Chat frowned as he hopped onto her chaise across from her desk chair.

"Did it take you feelings away from purrince charming?" He asked. Usually Chat wouldn't stoop to the level of involving her crush but, he couldn't afford Marinette falling for Luka.

"I- Well like I said the date was amazing and Luka's was swoon level was easily a 10/10," She paused looking at her hands which were now placed in between her legs, "... b-but if Luka's a 10/10 then A-"

Chat looked up and meet Marinette's eyes. He tilted his head to the side.

"A-?"

"A BOY! The boy I love is a 100/10 in swoon level," Marinette said. Chat Noir hid a laugh as the girl made a box shape around her face.

"Well well, looks like my compurrrtition is purrtty tough." Marinette giggled. "Now princess what's my swoon level?"

She tapped her finger on her chin with a thinking face.

"You..." Chat looked at her hopefully, "You don't need to know!" Marinette said with a large grin.

"Rude."

The pair's laughter continued throughout the night and before long they fell asleep bundled up in each other's arms.

~{•>•<•}~
adrien's pov

I woke up surrounded by the sweet scent of cookies and baked goods. Marinette.

I looked down to see a head of blue hair and a small face pressed up against my chest and the tips of my mouth slowly turned upwards.

"Kid!"

I looked over to see Plagg in front of me. Oh no. I looked down to see my normal arms and clothes. Sometime throughout the night I must have turned back into Adrien.