12. akuma attack

~{•>•<•}~
adrien's pov

A chunk of the wall got torn away from building and was thrown across the street. Luka grabbed Marinette's hand a dragged her off somewhere.

"No! What is he-?"

"Come on Adrien! We have to go!" Kagami screamed. I looked down and grabbed her hand. We ran through the park until we were a safe distance away.

I looked up and saw the akuma breaking more buildings.

"Oh no, I forgot my wallet!" I said.

"I doesn't matter!"

"It does matter! You go hide, I'll come back for you!" I yelled to Kagami running back towards the fight.

I found a dark alley on the way there and transformed.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

~{•>•<•}~
marinette's pov

Luka grabbed my hand a dragged me out of the building.

"Hurry Marinette!"

"Oh no! That kids in danger! You go on ahead, I'm going to help that kid!" I said running over to help the kid stuck under a part of the broken building.

"Marinette wait!"

"No! Get going!" I yelled.

Luka ran off while I helped the kid from where he was.

"Thank you miss!"

"No problem. Now go find your parents and stay away from here," I said ushering him away from the akuma.

Not long after I found an alleyway and ran inside.

"Tiki! Spots on!"

I blinked twice.

"Tiki! Spots on!"

I looked down and opened my purse.
"Seriously Tiki, nows not the time.... TIKI!"

I ran out of the alleyway. No. No. No. No! This can't be happening, I left her at home! I dashed in the direction of my house when a dragon rammed into my stomach and I went flying.

"MARINETTE!"

I heard my name and was preparing for impact when I felt a pair strong arms wrap around me.

"Princess? Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a worried expression on his face.

"I-I yeah I'm- LOOK OUT!" I yelled as another dragon flew towards us.

Chat leap on from building to building and placed me somewhere close to my house.

"Stay here, I have an akuma to fight. And don't go anywhere near the fighting area. I want you to stay safe. I'll check on you later." He said before giving me a kissing on my forehead and flinging off.