19. it's not luka

꧁꧂

Adrien stretched as started getting up from bed. He heard a notification sound and picked up his phone.

Kagami

K: I'm excited for our date tomorrow! Can't wait!
4:46 pm

K: Good morning Adrien! Don't forget about our date today!
7:22 am

"Oh no, I forgot to respond yesterday," Adrien groaned grabbing his face.

"Yeah you were to busy realizing you were in love with Pigtails to talk to your actual girlfriend," Plagg yawned sarcastically.

"You little-"

"I'll have you know I'm an average size for a kwami," He said.

"Uh Huh, sure."
Adrien typed a quick response and set down his phone to get ready.

Yeah me too :) :A
7:32 am

"Yeah me too! The boy says. Aren't you going to break up with her?" Plagg asked. Adrien froze. It was true that's what he was thinking but her couldn't do that Kagami. He needed a nice way to break up with her.

"Yes, but I don't know how. I don't want to hurt her she's still my friend," Adrien sighed. Plagg hummed disapprovingly as the boy went to get ready.

Adrien made his way into the car as they drove to Kagami's house.

"Are you excited?" She asked hopping in the car. Adrien rubbed the nap of his neck nervously.

"Of course! Couldn't sleep properly because of it," He said shyly. Kagami smiled content with his anwser as they headed to school.

꧁꧂

"Hey guys," Nino said waving them over as the couple stepped out of the limo.

"Good morning," Adrien called. Kagami nodded with her arm intertwined with his. They were talking before a girl came crashing into Alya's back.

"Good morning!" Marinette said while trying to put herself together. Adrien's stomach flipped at when her saw her. She was holding her jacket in her arm and her book bag was open with books peaking out. One side of her hair was in a ponytail and the other was let loose. She had light bags under her eye and was trying to hold her phone and croissant in one hand.

"Girl! You do know you still had 15 minutes till school started right?" Alya asked, helping to fix Marinette up. Her eyes shot open.

"Really? I was wondering why everyone was outside," She said scratching the back of her neck with a nervous laugh. Alya rolled her eyes and dragged Marinette off somewhere presumably the bathroom. Adrien stared in the direction even after Kagami said she would join the girls.

"Dude, what's up with you?" Nino laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked snapping out of his gaze. Nino sighed.

"You ogling Marinette?" Adrien's eyes widened.

"I wasn't doing that? I was uh wondering why she looked so tired," He said. But the thought did cross his mind. Why was she so tired? Did she not get a proper amount of sleep?