Chapter 9

(Just a random BTS GIF. . . .of them being. . .well. . .them! :D)

Sophie's POV

For the rest of the weekend I didn't do anything but mope around the house, watch rom coms, and cry. I cried a lot. Biana tried to get in contact with me but I ignored her. I decided to go to school, ignore everyone, and show them what they did didn't hurt me.

On Monday I rolled out of bed and put on a white blouse, floral skirt, and some beige heels.I slapped some make up on and left the house.

I strode into the school head held high. I passed Biana, Fitz, and Keefe on my way to first period. They saw me and tried to talk to me. I just kept on walking.

During lunch Rylan walked over to me. I know he is popular, but he isn't a jerk like the others. He is actually really sweet.

"Hey Sophie. Um, Do you wanna maybe go to the movies with me?" He looks at me wth hope.

I smile, "Of course!"

"Great! What is your phone number?"

I look at him weird, 'Um okay. My number is (___)___-____."

"Thanks! I'll text you." He walks away.

I feel a little bit happier. Maybe my original plan can somewhat work.

Hi!

Sorry this is short. I got caught up with Among Us! hehe. Game changer. Next chapter will be Keefe's POV of Monday. Then it will be Sophie's date. hehe!

Thanks for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Have a good day!

-Fifi