The End

Okay I'm very much crying right now.

This has been such an amazing journey. I have poured months of my life into this book. I would say yes, I am very proud of it as it is my first ever story. I'll be honest, I slowly lost motivation towards the end of this book, but I didn't want to disappoint all of my followers.
I'm so happy that I have had you all as amazing readers and followers. I'm so thankful to have written this book to have talked to and entertained so many of you. I'm so thankful that you all have followed me through this amazing journey.

I was wondering if I should do bonus chapters? Like I make a chapters for each of the character and write a detailed chapter of each one of their lives 10 years from now so you all can see where I envision them? Just an idea. Lemme know what you guys think.

I also wanted to say how much I've grown as a writer. This book was not absolutely amazing and I could have done so much better. I'm sorry if I have disappointed any of you for not trying my best.

I was also wondering if I should write another book? I have grown a lot as a writer and I promise to pour my absolute heart and soul into this next book. But I have absolutely no idea what to write about. If you guys could give some suggestions that would be amazing.

Again, I want to thank you all for this amazing journey and I couldn't be more thankful for such amazing followers and readers. I love each and everyone of you.

Goodbye for now.