Chapter 20

Thank you all so much for 45 k reads! That's insane. I love you all so much. Thank you!
_________________________________
Recap:
That night, was the best night of my life.
_________________________________
Since you all seemed to really like the last chapter and how sweet it was, I made another sweet one!
_________________________________

Hailies POV

I groaned as I woke up with a headache. Something stiff was under me and it felt like there was weight on top of me.

I couldn't really see anything but I knew I wasn't in my bed. Suddenly I remembered everything from yesterday and smiled. I rubbed my eyes and my vision started to clear. I smiled big at what I saw.

Alex was on one of the couches across from me. Half of his body was hanging off of if, the blanket on him was now on the opposite side of the couch, his hair was all messed up, and there was still coming out of the corner of his opened mouth.

Cole and Will were practically sleeping on top of each other. Cole's feet were by Will's head, and Will's leg was on top of Cole's face, making his face look funny. They both were snoring and had 10 blankets on top of them. How were they not hot? Oh wait, they all sleep shirtless.

I looked to my left, and one of Xander's legs' was under me, the other one off the couch, one arm was also off the couch, and the other was over his face. He was snoring and had one pillow under his head, and another one over his face, slightly drowning his snores.

Mason was to my right. His heavy arm was the thing on top of me that was holding me down. One of his legs was on top of mine, and his other leg was a few inches from my face. One arm was across his face,  and he was also snoring, and his hair was sticking up in different directions. I quietly giggled at this trying not to wake anyone up. My heart warmed at the thought that his arm never left my waist.

His arm was draped over my waist, and he gripped my arm, practically gluing me to him. I smiled but still tried to get up. I wanted to surprise everyone with breakfast.

I tried to lift Masons arm up, but it was too heavy. Ugh! Why do they have to be gym freaks! Why can't they have skinny little arms that I can easily lift. I puffed hair out of my face, and tried again. After 10 minutes, I got his fingers pried off my arm, and moved him arm just enough for my body to slip through. I knew he would wake up once he knew I was gone, so I shoved a 2 pillows in my place, and tiptoed to the kitchen. I closed the door that separated the kitchen and living room, and got to cooking.

I don't know how, but I managed to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, waffles, a fruit bowl, and cook some ham. I knew these were all of the boys favorites. I set the table and filled up all the glasses except mine with coffee.

I've always wanted to try coffee, but Mason would never let me. He'd say that I would get addicted, and then I would go crazy and get so out of hand, that he wouldn't be able to control my attitude anymore. Confusing, but ok.

Just as I cleaned up the last pan, the door connecting the living room and kitchen was shoved open. I look at who opened it very confused. Behind the doorway stood a very concerned looking Mason and Xander.

"What is it?" I ask them raising an eyebrow.

I noticed both of their shoulders relaxed, and they both released a breath I guess they were holding.

"What?" I asked them again.

Xander spoke first "we thought you were kidnapped or something"

I raised my eyebrows
"Kidnapped? Why would I be kidnapped?" I ask them very confused.

They both share a look.

"Can you guys not do that?" I ask giving them my puppy eyes.

They just chuckle

"Do what princess?" Xander asks

"That. You guys are talking through your eyes!" I say

They just chuckle again, and Mason tries to change the topic.

"What did you make?" Mason asks

"Oh! I made breakfast for everyone! Go wake them up, or I will myself." I say going back to cleaning.

I noticed that none of them had moved, so I cleaned off my hands, and grabbed two pans.

They seemed to know what I would do, and Xander smirked while the corner of Masons mouth ever so slightly curled up.

I walked past them into the living room, and started to bang the pots together very loudly.

I heard a scream and a thud. I laughed once I realized that Cole had fell of the couch and hit Will's face in the process. They both glared at me, then Cole smirked. I knew what he was about to do, and shrieked. I dropped the pans directly onto Alex's foot, and as he screamed in pain, I ran as fast as I could while Cole was chasing me. I ran behind Mason and gripped his shirt.

"Save me! Cole's trying to kill me" I yelled while peeking my head from behind Mason and glared at Cole.

"Oh baby! I would never kill you!" Cole said while coming over to me while holding his arms open. I shrieked again, and tried to run away, but two strong hand stopped me. I looked up to see an amused Xander. He turned me around, and pushed me in Cole's direction. I yelled as Cole wrapped me in his arms while laughing.

Normally, I would be laughing too, and would have enjoyed a hug, but while running, he slammed him body into the counter and made a jar of jelly fall to his feet, so he had jelly on his hand, and now, he was
rubbing jelly all over my face.

I heard many laughs from behind me, and when Cole was done torturing me, I wiped my eyes to see Alex holding an ice pack to his foot laughing at me, and Xander and Cole were practically falling over from laughing. Mason was just smiling leaning on the counter. He was smiling!! Ahh! Finally! He smiled!

But, I had to torture them too, so I ran to each of them and used their arms to rub the jelly off of me. If they were wearing shirts, I would have used those.

Now I was the only one laughing, while all my brothers were giving me death glares, suddenly they all smirked while grabbing food from the table. I knew what was happening and shrieked and I felt a waffle slap my arm.

I took a pancake and threw it, and it hit Xander right in the head.

That's what we did for the next 30 minutes, we had a food fight. By the end, we all were hungry, laughing, pissed, and covered in food.

I loved life.

Scratch that.

I love my brothers.

Hi everyone! I hope that you liked this chapter! Should I write more sweet chapters, or bad ones?
Love you all!
🦋❤️