Chapter 29; Complex And Intelligent

~
We have the usual college today as any other normal day. I woke up in my bed thinking about what happened yesterday.

My head was exploding in the morning thinking about it.

When I first saw that mysterious boy sitting quietly on that bench, I already knew that his life wasn't easy.

He is really strong to have faced all of that.

Keeping all this aside as I had college, I got ready and headed towards out.

As I entered the college I found my group sitting on their usual place and chatting. We greeted each other and then sat down.

After talking for barely 5 minutes we realised that our lecture was about to start so we went towards our classrooms.

I entered the classroom to find Henry sitting on one of the benches, lost in his own thoughts.

Omg this is gonna be awkward for both of us.

I quietly went and sat beside him.

Wait!.. He was drunk that time. Will he remember all that?

"Hi." I spoke as he didn't realise that I had sat beside him.

"Hey." he said looking at me awkwardly. The look that he gave me clearly told me that he remembered each and everything from last night.

Lectures after lectures passed and I just tried to be less awkward with him. It was lunch break when Rose came to me and took me with them to eat lunch.

Everyone was present at that time and there was no way I could go to Henry, so I just sat with them participating in their random talks.

"Mr. Smith gives a lot of assignments man..." Emily said whining.

"I know right! It took me 3 hours to complete them." I said in a complaining tone. He literally just gives assignments with eyes closed. He doesn't even think anything before giving them.

"What can we even do." Rose said rolling her eyes while Daniel was just sitting, watching us getting irritated.

The conversation went on and on when I suddenly realised that someone was missing, that's when I realised that it was Henry.

"Guys I have some work in the library. I must go." I said standing up from the chair. Rose looked at me suspiciously as she knew that I was clearly lying.

Where would he be?

Classroom? No!!...

Library? No!!..

I was just simply roaming in the corridors when I found him sitting alone on a table fiddling with his fingers when some boys suddenly approached him.

"What do think of yourself huh?" Said the first boy holding him by his collars and making him stand.

Why do I think I have seen them somewhere?

They are Noah's friends!!...

"You think we will get convinced by this?" said the second boy glaring at him.
I stopped myself for once and just listened to what they were saying as that wasn't the right time.

Henry was just simply staring at the ground and not replying to any of them, just like he did when Noah bullied him.

"We won't leave you this easily." said the third boy punching him straight on his nose.