Chapter 4; The Mafia Encounter

"Just try to notice things more often. You'll get to know how small the world is..."

~
I still couldn't get anything inside my head.
Who really is Henry?

Ughhhh! Why is this guy giving me such a hard time...

We all got up and started moving to our next class, leaving the cafeteria empty.
Everyone had gone by now cause all were getting late but Daniel didn't seem to care at all, walking in a normal pace.
I was still sitting there, trying to figure out the whole situation until I finally used my brain...

"Hey, Daniel!" He turned around at the mention of his name and looked at me.
"Why haven't you gone yet, Daisy?" He asked, a bit concerned looking at me, still sitting.
I got up and stood next to him.
"Who were the other friends of you and Henry that you mentioned earlier?"
Looking at his facial expression, I could make out he wasn't expecting that question at all.

"Oh my God Daisy! You're still thinking about that?"
This is when I realized how weird I sounded.

"I mean...I was just...curious?"

Why did I have to make it sound like a question? Why can I not lie properly!

"Oh ok... Well, we had three other friends, if you exclude both of us: John, Michael and Robert. They are in your batch. When Henry started acting weird, there was a rumour that the only person he talked to was John but after a few weeks he left and God knows where he is! But ya, Michael and Robert are still here and they are my very close friends."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I was trying to understand what he was saying. So, this 'John' was pretty close to Henry, apart from Daniel.

But he's not here...

It couldn't get anymore messed up!

"Ok Thank you so much Daniel." He looked a bit confused because of my behaviour but brushed it off.
"Your.....welcome?" He laughed awkwardly and we both went back to attend your respective lectures.

~Time Skip~
(At around 7 PM)
I still couldn't understand why I was so curious about this guy who is probably a ghost!

I mean, this doesn't make sense but he really doesn't act like a human...

What was that thing which made him lose his true self?

Well, I think I should stop thinking about it for a while because I'm currently on my way to this cafe where I had to meet with Rose and Emily but I look very depressed the way I'm walking, thinking deeply about that mysterious soul.

Wait....soul?
He's a fucking ghost!

I had now reached this small yet beautiful cafe after walking for fifteen minutes on that footpath.

I entered the cafe, looking at the tables around and I finally found Rose, looking out of the window.

"Hey Rose!" And I walked towards the table and sat across her.

"Hey Daisy!" She smiled widely.
"Where's Emily?"
"Oh...Don't even ask! This girl is always flaking on me! She even agreed to come but suddenly she cancelled this plan because she forgot that she had to go on a date with Daniel. I can't believe this girl!" I could make out that she was completely annoyed by the way she scoffed at the end.

I tried to but I couldn't control myself anymore and I bursted out in laughter. 

"Hey, Do you really think it's funny!"
"Sorry..." I tried to speak while laughing.
We spent some time together and talked. I would admit that I really enjoyed being with her. She is a fun personality. It was the best time I had experienced in a while.
"Let's go now... it's getting late." Rose said, making me realize.
"Yeah. You're right. Let's meet tomorrow then. Bye"
"Bye"
We both got up and parted our ways.