Chapter 33; Open Your Eyes

~
I talked to her for some more time and then as we both were tired we thought to go to our respective tents.

I was reluctant to go in my tent because of the partner I had got.

...Daniel...

I miss John here for some reason. I wish he was in our college.

As I was too tired because of today I went straight to my tent not thinking about anything else.

I reached our tent and entered it. I looked around awkwardly to find him sitting on the other end of the tent.

I looked at him awkwardly and passed him a smile which he simply returned back.

I sat down on the ground and looked everywhere but at Daniel.

Ok!... So this is gonna be awkward

We both stayed quiet for sometime until he broke it.

"So....how have you been? " he said looking at me with a small smile on his face trying to make it less awkward.

" I have been good." I said after taking a small pause.

" Ya me too." he said passing me a small smile which I returned.

" How's Emily? " I said trying to keep the conversation alive. Daisy used to tell me a bit about Emily.

" She is fine too." he said casually.

" You came inside? " he said continuing the talk.

" Yes, was getting too bored there so...." I am glad this is not getting awkward now, or it would have been too difficult for both of us.

" Same here. " he said with a small chuckle agreeing with me. We both have always been like this, our thinking always matched with each other.

I looked at him to find him yawning. I looked at my wrist watch which showed 11:30 pm.

As we all had already had our dinner we both went towards our sleeping bags, trying to sleep. My thoughts were consumed by all the things that happened today.

Daisy...

...

Daisy's P.O.V

After talking with Henry both of us went to out respective tents. I just didn't want to go to my tent because of that bitch. But I had no choice left.

When Henry said that to me I just couldn't do anything other than blush at that. I looked away so that he couldn't see it, and I guess he didn't.

As I entered the tent I saw no one in the tent. I am glad she is not there. I just sat down for a bit as I was just too tired.

I saw someone entering the tent which was obviously Rachel.

I looked at her to find her giving me a disgusted look which I returned.

I tried my best to ignore her and just hoped to wake up in the morning as I can but she spoke.

" You are in a big trouble. Just stay away from my Henry." My Henry? Shut the fuck up bitch. I just kept quiet, ignoring whatever she was saying.

"I was the one who came first. And I will be the one who will end up with him." Calm down Daisy. Calm down.

" And you don't even try to steal him from me." she continued. I just couldn't stop and laughed at that. Steal him from me? Ok!... She is literally living in her own dream world.