Chapter 1

this is the old version, I do have a new version of this story but obviously still read this one (if u want lol) ENJOYS LOVES XX

paiges pov

Today was like every other day, I got up got ready and went to go and eat. My mum would usually take me to school but she just started a new job. When I got to the kitchen I saw a note on the table from my mum.

"morning paige! I'm pretty sure your brother went out with some friends. I also left you a spar key so when you leave you can lock the door behide you. -love mum have a great day XO"

after I read the note I ate and finish getting ready. I left for school and locked the door behide me and started walking to school.

as I got in the school gates I heard someone yell my name "Hey Paige" I knew that voice anywhere it was calum. as I turned around I just watch him and his friends walk over to me.

"What do you want?" I ask under my breath as they walked closer to me.

Calum had two friends that were always with him, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford.

They've never actually hurt me, there've only pushed me round a little and called me names.

"Bitch! I'm surprised you even show your face at this school." I tried hard not to cry like I always do, when they call me names I just keep my head down.

"What's wrong you gonna cry, you baby." I could hear them laughing at me as they made that mean comment.

They pushed me to the ground and walk away, just leaving me there.

I started walking to class but I bumped into someone, it was Ashton he had only come to the school last year and he made more friends they I have, I've been at this school a lot longing then he has. His the only friend I have besides Ashton is my friend Eva but she left the school last year. I still try to talk to her as much as I can and hang out with her.

"OMG Ash I'm so sorry." As I rubbed my head, Ashton put his hand out to pull me up. I kinda blushed when his hand touched mine.

"You know we got to stop meeting like this." he told me with a grin on his face.

I giggled and gave him a little nudged we both started laughing.

It went silent for a few seconds, then the bell went. It was end of class!.

"Oh my God, how long were we talking?!" I was confused we didn't even talk that long or did we, I don't really know.

"Not sure, hey I gotta go to my next class, We should hang out tomorrow or whatever day your not busy." Every time he talks there always a smile on his face, his smile makes me smile.

"Okay that sounds awesome... um today's Monday, so how's Wednesday?" I ask Ashton when I was really excited and had a big smile on my face.

"Cool I'll text you on Wednesday then!? Cya." he started stared at me. I closed my eyes and breathed in because I was so excited and nervous but I don't know why, I opened my eyes Ashton was gone.

"Bye..." I said under my breath.

I went to my next class and as soon as I knew it the bell had gone for lunch. I got my books and put them in my bag and got some lunch.

I'm always worried at lunch, actually I'm always horrified when I walk in the school gates because of Calum, Luke and Michael

I know Calum will see me at lunch and start calling me names... as soon as I thought it I saw him standing over me and looking down at me. Calum actually sat down next to me, which I found very odd. Luke and Michael were standing behide us.

"Can I help you?" I tried to stay calm because I always shit myself when there around.

"Just thought we could talk" he said that with a smirk, I knew something was up.

Calum grabbed some of my lunch, he look at it then though it to the ground... but I didn't say anything.

Luke whispered something to Michael and Calum but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I just realised Luke was holding something behide his back.

As soon as I knew I had whip cream on my face and clothes... at that moment I broke.

In the 2 and a half years the boys have been bullying me they have never done anything like this, or see me actually cry.

I've never cried like I did in front of them before, I felt so embarrassed. They usually just push me or call me names, so in those mattes I stay strong but today my heart dropped. I started running to the girls bathroom, hoping that no one would see me.

I was so close to the bathroom but I smashed into Ashton. Making us both fall over.

Calum's POV:

I kinda felt bad, but at the same time I couldn't give a shit. Me, Michael and Luke were pissing our heads off.

"That was so funny!" Michael said laughing and falling to the ground.

"Yeah totally." I didn't sound so excited caz I thought it would be funny, but I was wrong. I told the guys I was going to the toilet but I was actually looking for Paige, I knew she would be in the girls bathroom.

When I saw her, she was crying and talking to someone I couldn't see there face but it look like a guy, I just stood behide the wall and looking at her.

"I'll talk to her when the guy leaves." I said to myself and waited...

HI GUYS! This is my first proper book on wattpad. I really hope you like it so far (sorry if it's shit) CX sorry if my grammar is wrong lol :\

I know there is a lot of story's of Bullied By Calum Hood but I couldn't think of anything else I don't know why :D

Sorry it was a short chapter

~~ comment ~~ vote ~~