WITH YOU THIS CHRISTMAS | jachary

requested : soysaucesutton

WITH YOU THIS CHRISTMAS !jachary

jachary

IN WHICH !
they stop for some hot coca after a day of skating ; fluff

SONG !
with you this christmas - why don't we

jack fell back against the ice with a small yelp, his hands hesitantly meeting the flat surface as the frozen sheet slid him back. the boys eyes furrowed with frustration, childishly letting his skates stomp on the ice. 

zach skated up to the boy, letting a laugh bubble out of him as he crouched down in front of the smaller. 

"you're kinda in everyone's way bub."

jack glared up at the boy, weakly kicking his skate out at zach, a futile but warning threat towards the brunette. 

"stop," the blonde grumbled, trying to push himself up on the ice only to slip once again.

zach stood watch, hiding his laughter behind his sweater as he watched jack struggle against the skating rink.

"zach." jack whined, drawing out the a before the boy sighed in annoyance, laying back against the ice.

the younger approached the boy, grabbing the older's hands as he gently guided the blonde upwards, helping him back to his feet, "c'mon bub."

"i can't do it."

"you can."

"but i just fell."

"c'mon, i'll help you."

the brunette turned around, skating backwards, connecting hands with jack once again, "this better?"

"you're just showing off now."

zach huffed, fighting the smile that wanted to creep onto his face, "no more talking for you, you need to be focusing."

jack sighed, wobbling shakily before relaxing into zach's touch, "you won't let me fall?"

zach shot an offended look towards the blonde, "of course not."

jack's body was tense for a while, his knees crouched, desperately trying to maintain balance. the boy held onto zach's hands tightly, not daring to even shuffle his feet as he simply let the younger drag him along. 

sure he was a little bit scared, but he trusted zach, he knew the brunette would not have him fall no matter what he did. so the blonde took a deep breath, hesitantly beginning to shuffle his skates.

he seemed insecure, almost like it was a bad idea from the start doing something he normally wasn't very good at, but the beaming smile zach sent him was enough to have the smaller's chest bubbling with warmth.