CHRISTMAS TO ME | janah

requested : -maraisrais-

CHRISTMAS TO ME !
janah

IN WHICH !
jonah shows jack what christmas means to him ; fluff

SONG !
christmas to me - pentatonix 

(brunette jack!)

"wakey wakey eggs and bakey." jonah cheered, shaking jack's body, the latter buried under an entourage of blankets. 

jack yawned, pushing jonah's hands away tiredly as he snuggled closer into his comforter, shaking his head. jonah sighed, gently peeling the blanket away from the tired boy. 

"hey sleepy head," jonah whispered, softly rubbing the back of his pointer finger against the smooth skin of jack's cheek, "can i see those pretty brown eyes?"

"no." the younger brunette whined, reaching out for his covers jonah had removed from the boy. 

"jack, c'mon it's december first, we have to go christmas shopping." jonah huffed, grabbing jack's hand, trying to pull the boy out of bed.

"no, jo. wanna sleep. i don't even like christmas."

jack peaked an eye open when jonah didn't reply, the older boy gaping at the words the younger spoke.

"you what?" 

jack blinked, tilting his head in confusion at the boy, "i don't like christmas that much? it's a boring, cliché holiday."

jonah froze, his eyes narrowing with every word jack said. the brunette scoffed, shaking his head as to clear his mind from the shocking words the younger spoke. 

"that's it, c'mon." jonah pulled the boy out of bed, "i'm going to show you what christmas really means."

"jona-"

"nope. you've wounded me and now you have to let me do this, that's the only way my heart can heal."

"can't i just give you a kiss?"

"no. well–yes you can always give me a kiss but it won't heal my broken heart." jonah sniffled.

"you're so dramatic." jack rolled out of bed, padding towards the bathroom as he quickly got dressed. 

 "jack come on!" jonah groaned, marching back towards the brunette who had stopped walking in the middle of the target aisle.

"jonah," jack whined, "i wanna go home." 

"j, we literally just walked in, you're not even trying."