BRING ME LOVE | janiel

requested : -gloomgirls

BRING ME LOVE !
janiel

IN WHICH !
someone lies about bringing a significant other for christmas and a special someone steps up ; fluff

SONG !
bring me love - john legend

jack felt his cheeks light up in a blush as more and more teasing jeers got thrown his way. his family was good for one thing, and one thing only: bullying him.

the brunette had just wanted to enjoy an evening with his family, escaping the crowded house he shared with the boys to accept an invite from his parents for dinner.

had he known he was going to be bombarded, he would not have come. the majority of his siblings had gathered their significant other, a mini 'meet the family' before they were shipped off. (except isla of course)

jack, for one, had not only not  known, but also, didn't even have a significant other. once questions arose about where his relationship was, the boy merely just lowered his head, eating his food silently.

of course, his family, doing what they do best, took that as a sign to continue poking fun at the newly brunette, wondering where his significant other was.

jack wasn't one to say things he didn't mean, he was all in all normally pretty quiet, having random, fond bursts of energy and confidence around the people he cared about but that was about it.

basically, jack was clearly not in control of the world that tumbled from his lips, blatantly only talking to get his family off his back.

"would you guys quit it? i am dating someone i just didn't know this was a relationship type dinner!"

this sparked kristen's interest as he suddenly became engaged in the conversation, shooting a raised eyebrow at her son, "really?"

jack froze slightly, eyes widening before he mumbled a small curse, "um, y-yeah."

"who is it? do i know them?"

"um, maybe? it's complicated."

"you just said you guys were dating." isla questioned, clearly not believing a word her brother was saying.

"w-well we are but-"

"so is it complicated or are you guys dating? or do you think it's complicated but you're actually dating?" ava mused.

"n-no i-" jack paused, watching the muffled smirks that appeared on his sister's and parent's faces, "do you think i'm lying or something?"

"i think you're completely pulling everything out of your ass." sydnie smiled, playfully shaking the brunette's shoulders.