MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS | dorbyn

requested : -0PHELIASTYLES

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS !dorbyn

dorbyn

IN WHICH !
daniel surprises corbyn with a mistletoe; fluff

SONG !
have yourself a merry little christmas - micheal bublé

"what did you wanna make again?" daniel leaned up against the counter, eyes scanning the array of ingredients corbyn had lined up.

"nothing with you wearing that." corbyn eyed daniel's choice of clothing, his t-shirt slightly tucked into baggy jeans contradicting the brunette's fluffy onesie.

daniel looked down at the clothes, mouth gaping as he shared a look with the older, '"what's wrong with my clothes?"

"you're not allowed in the kitchen without pajamas." corbyn pouted.

daniel rolled his eyes at the boy's childish antics, however holding up his hands in mock surrender, backing up out of the kitchen to go change his clothes.

corbyn hummed, mindlessly messing with the flour and sugar, arranging them into straight lines, passing the time.

daniel strolled back into the kitchen, figure now clothed by a hoodie and sweatpants. corbyn shot a glare at the boy, scoffing at his refusal for the onesie the brunette had picked out.

"why are you wearing?"

"you said pajamas."

"a hoodie and sweatpants aren't pajamas."

"that's a biased opinion." daniel approached the boy, flashing him a bright smile until corbyn eventually lost his glare, the blonde cupping corbyn's face in his hands, "besides, you look precious enough for the both of us."

corbyn felt his cheeks flush red, a blush quickly spreading across his face as he looked away from the blonde, hiding his face in his hands, "stop that."

"what? stop telling you the truth?"

"daniel." the brunette whined.

"okay, okay," daniel let a chuckle sound from the back of his throat, eyes scanning the clustered table once more, "so what're we making?"

"christmas cookies! i got these cutters at target and–lookit–they're so cute!"

"they're just trees and ornaments."

"tiny trees and they're adorable."

"not as adorable as you?"

"ew, it's too cringy, d, you can't use that anymore." corbyn shook his head, flashing a mock disappointed look towards the blonde.