YOU'RE A MEAN ONE | why dont we

YOU'RE A MEAN ONEwhy don't we

YOU'RE A MEAN ONE
why don't we

IN WHICH
jonah drives everyone crazy with this christmas spirit

SONG !
you're a mean one, mr, grinch - lindsey stirling, sabrina carpenter 

(WARNING : unedited)

a bright smile sparkled across jonah's cheeks as he reached up onto his tippy toes, arms stretching to place the flashing christmas lights near the top of the tree. he hummed along to the sound of the holiday music he start started on his phone, connecting the blue tooth to his speaker as he turned the sound up.

although it was pretty early in the morning, the boy simply could not be bothered with the grace to care, it was officially december, there were officially a few more weeks until christmas, and most importantly, it was officially decorating time. needless to say the brunette was ecstatic. he popped another peppermint in his mouth as he focused back on the large green tree in front of him. 

the boy stepped back, admiring the decorated fern in front of him. he didn't remember the last time he was given this opportunity, the chance to be at home for the christmas, the chance to able to decorate and relish in it, the chance to stay up until late baking christmas desserts and trading his signature mug of coffee to an adorned, and surely unhealthy, warm cup of hot coco. (occasionally enjoying eggnog for several days at a time-it all depended on his mood.)

unsurprisingly, daniel was in a terrible mood when he woke up. he had gotten to bed late, working tirelessly on compiling music for their constantly changing list of 'waiting list music'. he solely wanted to cuddle up his covers, snuggling into the warm touch his bed provided. 

but it was christmas time. 

and each and every single bandmate in the house knew what that meant. it meant jonah was up and cheery and sickeningly, stupidly, happy. 

combined with his already grouchy mood, the blonde was a little bit more easy to anger than usual. maybe that's why when the sound of blaring music shook him from the comforting handles of sleep, he squirmed around in bed for a little bit, tried shoving a pillow over his ears, groaning frustratedly before sulking out of the warm fortress.

"hey, jonah?" the boy called, raising his voice to be heard over the speakers, that were soon turned down.

"yeah?"

"shut the fuck up!"

corbyn was not a morning person. he didn't like to wake up early, he didn't like to be up early. he hated such. now with the years that have come and gone and increased his, along with his friends', popularity, he had gotten accustomed to waking up early. and while he could do it, he'd prefer not to.