TO YOU | why dont we (2)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU (pt 2)jeben, dorbyn, jachary

jeben, dorbyn, jachary

IN WHICH
they spend a special day with special people

SONG
the christmas song - nat king cole

🎄

against the window, small flakes of snow drifted along the tempered glass. smiles shared throughout the home, yawns distributed around the comfortable fireplace. sinfully peaceful melodies spreading across the aura. 

jonah and eben had long found their way downstairs, the brunette barely awake as a blonde had to guide him down the steps. corbyn and daniel had since awoken for the second time, both boys the second group down the stairs as the brunette of the pair took jonah's tired body in his arms, wrapping the sleepy boy up for a warm hug. 

jonah hummed, resting his head atop corbyn's shoulder as he drifted in and out the divide between alert and asleep. the younger couldn't mind however, wrapping a secure arm around the boy. jonah's hugs were always the best, especially when he was all sleepy. 

jack and zach had fallen asleep cuddled up together on the couch, the curly headed brunette resting his head on zach's chest as the dominate spread the blanket around his body before wrapping an arm around his boy and drifting off into a state of sweet oblivion. 

it'd been some hours before the rest of the house had escaped their slumber, eben patting a gentle hand on jack's back as he whispered in zach's ear, "good morning, boys."

the gentle reminder had jack groggily peering out of zach's chest, eyeing the warm hug corbyn was giving a sleepy jonah as he boy reached out for daniel, arms open to welcome him into his touch. 

daniel could only chuckle fondly at the smaller, inviting him in for a comfy hug as he moved a caring thumb up and down the boy's back. "merry christmas, dani."

zach's eyes peeked open as the loss of weight on his chest, eben flashing a smile at the newly alert boy as the smaller leaned his head into his neck, eben wrapping his arms around the boy for a comfortable embrace. 

_

once all the hugs had been distributed, corbyn quickly throwing his arms around all those in the living room before returning back to a sleepy, cuddly jonah (don't tell daniel, but jonah's hugs were his favorite). daniel had to gently pry his boy away from the older, eben behind the taller brunette as he helped beckon the boy's eyes to open once more. 

the group gathered around the tree set up prior to the special day, jack helping pass out drinks while zach set a plate of muffins on the centerpiece. daniel had to do a bit of convincing, but eventually his brunette companion was able to accept his gift first, peeling away the wrapping paper of a gift from daniel to reveal a beautiful puzzle piece necklace.