WRAPPED IN RED | jarbyn

WRAPPED IN REDjarbyn

WRAPPED IN RED
jarbyn

IN WHICH
his new skirt is all pretty in crimson

SONG
wrapped in red - kelly clarkson

(WARNING : unedited)

jack tugged on corbyn's hand, groaning as he tried dragging the older brunette into his favorite store. "corbyn, c'mon."

"what's the rush, honey? we're still gonna get there regardless." the older chuckled, wrapping his hand around jack's to cross their fingers. 

"what if someone takes it! or they run out? it's a sale , someone's gonna get it before us, so we need to hurry up!" the boy whined, fruitlessly trying to march toward the store as he corbyn held him back.

"love, they're not gonna run out."

"how do you know?"

"i don't-they're not running out, honey." corbyn pulled the brunette into his hold, wrapping an arm around his neck to whisper in his ear, "and if they do run happen, then i will scale the whole world to find it."

jack blushed at the close proximity of thee brunette, his lips pressed against his ear as the smaller's heart fluttered at the whispered promise. the boy looked down at his feet, suddenly shy as he leaned against the taller. 

corbyn cooed silently at the smaller, "why'd you get so shy, honey?" he teased, gently pulling at his cheek fondly.

jack squirmed against the touch, swatting corbyn's away. "stop it."

the older laughed at his boy, connecting their hands from where his arm resting on jack's neck as he led the smaller into the packed store. immediately jack's eyes starting scanning around the store, stopping in front of a small display as he searched the small array of cloth.

once he couldn't find what he was looking for, he moved on. going over to a different sections as he continued filtering through the items. the boy pouted once he couldn't find what he was looking for, continuing the file through the skirts.

"corb, i can't find it." the boy pouted. 

"you barely looked, honey."

"no, they don't have it. i just know it."

"what are you even looking for, j?"

"they got this new skirt that i saw on their website and i wanna to come see it in person, but i can't find it." the brunette whined.

"wanna ask someone?"

"no, they're gonna look at us weird."

corbyn huffed out a laugh, pulling his boy in for a hug. the brunette pressed a kiss to the temple of his forehead, "they'll have it, my love. what color was it?"