JOY TO THE WORLD | dorbyn

inspired : -CORBYNSMOONLIGHT

JOY TO THE WORLD !
dorbyn

IN WHICH !
their baby is the joy of their world

SONG !
joy to the world - pentatonix

a small cheek pressed itself into the firm of corbyn's shoulder, clutching onto his father's shirt as wide blue eyes searched around the decorated backyard. his tiny feet subconsciously hitting the side of the brunette's jacket as the boy's hand came up to tap on corbyn's cheek.

the brunette smiled down at his son, the boy squirming around in his hold as grabby hands, filled with dimples in the knuckles, formed towards the fluffy snow. corbyn smiled gently, patting his small back before letting him down on his bare feet.

"it's snow, jamie." corbyn explained, taking a seat next to his boy.

the brunette gathered a handful of snow in his palm, holding his outstretched hand towards the curious boy in front of him. the tiny blonde looked along, a simple form of fascination tenderly painted on his features as he reached out for the crumbly ice, griping it. 

losing his balance, a little jamie fell to his bottom. without question, he immediately leaned down, small arms patting the snow, sending crystalized flakes throughout the chilly air. corbyn watched along in amusement as his boy played in the snow, shivering once the flakes landed on uncovered skin. 

"bubba, you're gonna catch a cold." corbyn chuckled softly, lifting the infant's fluffy hood over his head. 

jamie lifted his head to look at his father, his small tongue peeking over his chin as he smiled up at the brunette, giggling whilst he pointed a dimpled finger at the snow.

"i know," corbyn chuckled, lifting the tiny boy into his hold, "c'mon, let's go find dada."

corbyn strolled inside his house, immediately met with the thermostat on high, "daniel?" the family of 3 was supposed to be indulging in a small picnic held in their backyard. their little boy had yet to see snow despite being born around winter time. once the little blonde had caught wind of the snow, he immediately crawled over to the window, reaching for the falling flakes through the hardened glass. "dani!"

the blonde peaked out from the kitchen island, "yeah? sorry i was looking for the trays." the boy moved out of sight again, digging through the cabinet for a moment before popping back up, "found em."