5

5.How To Make A Sushi Roll Happy
{S}

Tendou has noticed his emotional girlfriend as she sat on the floor sniffing. There wasn't really any particular reason as to why (Y/n) was sad, she just did. So to help her out Tendou found steps into how to make her happy again in no time.

Step one: Lay sad person in a blanket

Tendou looked around the apartment finding a heavy blanket that was surely perfect for the cold weather that was happening outside. He brings it to the living room laying it flat he goes over to their shared room finding (Y/n) still sniffling on the floor. He picks her up and goes to the living room laying her on it wiping away any remaining tears.

Step two: Roll them like a sushi

He crawls to the side she was on and rolls her up until she lays on her back. Her head and knees being the only thing visible to Tendou, he stands up nodding at his well-done work.

Step three: Place the sad roll on bed/couch/comfy place

He squats down lifting her up nuzzling his forehead on hers getting a whine. He places her on the couch not before placing a few pillows behind her head. "Don't worry (Y/n)-chan, I'm going to make you feel better in no time"

Step four: Dick that sushi down good n hard

He pulls down his sweat pants and boxers reaching in to pull down her shorts and panties. Tendou lend over her pushing in sighing at feeling of her tightening around him. (Y/n) moaned as she was being filled she tried moving her hands but it was no use.

Tendou thrusted into her holding her as he speeds up, "Sa~Satoriii!"Tendou never heard (Y/n) say his name before not even when they've done it the first time. He thrusted harder listening to her loud erotic moans. He pushed in for the last time holding her in his arms as he poured himself in her," Satori!" She cummed on him as he sat up not pulling out yet.

He watched her taking deep breaths a heavy blush on her face he slowly pulled out becoming flaccid on the couch he hears her sigh as a mixture of their juices pour out between her legs.

Step five: Happy Lil sushi roll

(Y/n) smiled thanking Tendou for being patient with her in these times," hey it's what good boyfriends do"