A/N - I'm sorry

Hey guys, I just realized that not all of you follow me or read announcements, so a lot of y'all probably don't know this.

I posted two messages a bit ago, the first explaining that I was going to be on a hiatus for my mental health, which I later took down, and a second explaining what's going to happen to this book.

It's not being abandoned.

However, I think I'm not going to update this much because the truth is, Dramione just doesn't resonate with me as much anymore and I'm really unhappy with the quality of writing in this book because I feel like I can write so much better than that.

Inspiration probably will strike me from time to time, and when it does I'll write, but I'm moving on to try writing an original story.

I'm SO SO SORRY sapphireblue12312 because I'm also not going to write In the Darkness Comes a Queen seeing as I recently deleted most of it (I just wasn't happy with it) so I won't use your beautiful cover. I feel so so bad, and I hope maybe someone else could use it for a similar Dramione thing, because it was so pretty.

And I'm sorry to all you guys who've stuck with me through all this slow updating. I still have 26 drafts and I hope to be able to complete my surprise, so I don't think I will ever end this.

It's just that updates will come less frequently. Thank you guys so much for everything. You guys and your nice comments have been here for me through a lot, and I appreciate y'all so much. However, I feel like maybe just taking this at a very chill pace will make things better for me right now.

So thank you. <3