41

1 more month until the wedding. Jay had been going to therapy and he was finally feeling like he had a clear head since his father passed away. Maybe therapy wasn't a completely bad idea after all.

Jay woke up to Erin frantically running around the living room chasing after their daughter, he stood in the doorframe of their bedroom and laughed, when Erin caught a glimpse of him she stood there frustrated with her hands on her hips.

"One of those mornings huh?" Jay chuckled.

"She will not sit still and I'm trying to get her ready as well as myself and it's not possible. How does she have so much energy, she barely slept a wink all night. Also remind me to buy pull ups from the shops now because these aren't at all helpful." Erin said holding up Lilys regular nappies as she collapsed in Jays arms.

"How about you jump in the shower and I will get Lil ready?" Jay suggested.

"Yes please, you can deal with the devil."

"At least she's a cute devil."

"Yeah sure, a cure devil that just wants to run around nude and doesn't want to sleep." Jay and Erin both laughed.

Lily stood there giggling as her parents watched her, "Dada."

"Yes dada is going to try dress you," Erin said passing Jay Lily's nappy and clothes.

"Come on munchkin." Jay said quickly walking towards Lily and grabbing her before she could go anywhere.

Jay laid her down on the ground as he wrestled her to get her dressed, "It's a lot tougher now your active huh?"

She giggled and then walked off to her dollhouse, the very expensive dollhouse Hank had bought, she was definitely a very spoilt little girl.

After Erin's shower she walked out in her robe and hair tied up in a towel, "This place looks like a bomb."

"Well I have the day off so I will try clean up while you and Lil have your mummy daughter day with the other girls?" Jay suggested.

"Now that you have said that you will get called in." Erin sighed.

"Sorry," Jay said pulling Erin down to the couch, "You know this place only looks like a disaster because she has so much stuff for such a little apartment."

"It's not that little Jay."

"Well it's not that big either."

"Jay we are already organising a wedding as well as a one year olds birthday," Erin paused pointing at Jay, "Also don't know how we decided it was a good idea to have both in the same week."

"Yeah I don't know what we were thinking." Jay chuckled.

"Anyway my point is, we don't have the time nor do we really have the money at the moment."

Jay looked at her confused, "We have plenty of money Erin, I'm not saying we need to move into a big extravagant house."

"Do we really want that anyway? House in the suburbs?" Erin asked him.

"I want..."

"What you want," Erin said finishing his sentence, "Yeah yeah, I have heard it all too many times."

"It's true though." Jay shrugged.

"How about we just wait until we are married and then talk about it?" Erin suggested.

"Okay deal," Jay nodded then looked down at his watch, "Now aren't you meant to be meeting Kim like 10 minutes ago?"

"Tell me again why I thought having her as my maid of honour was a good idea? That woman will be the death of me."