18. Who Is He?

Please vote;)

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

I gulped, I felt my heart pounding. I smiled back at her after calming myself down.

But it seemed like she was aware of how I felt because her smile grew more wide more like a little laugh.

Suddenly a guy came and sat next to her on the vintage sofa.

He was looking at her and seemed like he wanted to surprise her.

She looked at him and her expressions changed. She looked happy seeing him.

The guy smiled and they both hugged each other.

I narrowed my eyes at them. They seemed close.

They started talking to each other and looked like she forgot about me.

'Who is he?', I thought.

I kept staring at them and came back to my senses only when my phone started vibrating. I looked at the phone screen - it was Satvik.

I picked up the call and Satvik said, "Hey bro! Come near the dance area, we're waiting for you."

"Okay, just a minute. I'll be there." I said and hung up.

I looked back at where Vartika was sitting but she wasn't there anymore. Even the guy she was talking to was not there.

I narrowed my eyes and looked here and there but they were nowhere to be found.

I took a sigh, shook my head slowly and left.

I reached near the dance area where Satvik and my cousins were waiting for me. As soon as I reached there, they pulled me and took me to the dance floor.

At first I resisted a bit but later I started dancing freely.

Our favorite Garhwali song, 'Chaita Ki Chaitwal' started playing and we screamed in excitement, "woohoooooo!!!"

I was doing my crazy moves and that's when I bumped into someone.

It was a girl, she almost fell, but I held her. As I saw who it was, I was a bit taken aback - it was Vartika.

"Hey, I am so sorry, are you hurt?" I asked apologetically.

"Oh, that's okay, I am fine. Shiv, right?" she shouted because of the loud music.

"Yeah! Vartika?" I shouted back.

"Yeah! Do you remember me?" she pointed at herself.

"How can I not?" I wanted to ask but instead, I just nodded my head. I wanted to say so many things to her. I wanted to ask her so many questions. How have you been? When did you come back? Are you staying here for good? Did you miss me? But at that moment, all I could focus on, was her eyes and beautiful smile. It was as if I was bewitched by her smile.

She was about to say something when the same guy from before came searching for her.

He shouted her name and we both looked at him.

"I need to show you something!" he shouted while holding her wrist and took her with him.

I stared at them confused for a few seconds and then turned around.

My cousins signalled me to dance while dancing, I smiled and started dancing again.

We all danced for at least an hour. Then, my mother decided to go home.

I didn't saw Vartika after that but I could not stop thinking about her.

Me and my family said goodbye to everyone and went home.

I lied down on my bed after changing clothes and started scrolling through instagram.

Suddenly I remembered about Vartika.

I went to the search option and typed her name.

And of course there were so many Vartika Arora. I couldn't find her.

I took a sign and shook my head.

'Never mind!' I thought.

I shut down the app and slept.

➵ ➵ ➵

Author's note:

Hope you are enjoying reading it.

English is not my language so please don't judge.
If you want me to continue than please comment and vote for me.... 💕💕💕

Thank You So Much For Reading!!! ❤❤🙏