24 | BLACK

+ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

i watched as y/n left the room, clearly upset. i did somehow feel some type of sympathy towards her, but i still held a grudge.

i didn't want to hurt her, but she hurt me first.

i then moved to the edge of my bed, stepping down from my mattress. i slipped my shoes on, and approached the front door, tucking my phone into my grey sweats' pockets. however, my phone slips out, sliding across the room near y/n's desk.

i groaned in annoyed, assuming that it probably got its screen cracked due to the hard impact of the fall. i approached my phone with quick steps, relived to see that the screen remained perfectly fine.

however, something caught my eye. y/n's bag was slightly opened, which got me curious.

i picked up her bag, unzipping it which exposed a lot of her school work, and some textbooks. suddenly, my eye lands on something small.

i picked up the piece of plastic, examining the small crumpled up material.

it was a opened condom.

i took a moment to think to myself, and remember that y/n and i never had sex.

a sigh escapes my lips as i returned to bed, taking a seat on the edge as my elbows rested over my thighs. i toss the ripped opened condom package elsewhere in the room, hearing it land on the floor but i didn't care. i didn't give a single fuck.

i was in too much shock, realizing that y/n did end up cheating on me.

so the pictures were true, of her sleeping with jaehyun.

i do badly wanted to believe the pictures were fake, but it turns out it was the opposite. y/n's feelings for me were fake this entire time.

right?

i buried my face in my hands, feeling uneasiness hit me more than it ever has. no way this cannot be true and i know that my y/n would never do such things. especially after what she said before leaving the room, had me wanting to run after her and pull her into my embrace.

i was so desperate to meet a girl who i've wanted to grow a closer relationship with. a girl who i thought was different from the rest. and when i finally thought i found the one, i turn out to be mistaken.

but it turns out i was wrong. completely wrong.

anger got the best of me. i stood up, and threw my phone harshly against my bed. out of anger i pulled the neat covers and pillows, up from their previous places and make my bed a complete mess.

seeing my bed a complete mess, i turned towards the nightstand. i aggressively push the alarm clock and lamp off of the nightstand, completely outraged.

i couldn't control myself. i needed fresh air.

after realizing how much of a mess i've created on my side of the dorm, i ran out of there. i ran down the hallways, and across the building.

i ran as fast as i could up the stairs that lead to the only place where i'd be able to have my own privacy. the place where i rely on most, to calm myself down or to vent all of my held anger on. a place for me to control myself.