50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN

[ when u see the words "hc" with a signal in bold, pls listen to the song above. make sure to swipe! ]

+ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

"and that's how you get a good alcohol tolerance, like me." yoongi happily explained.

your lips were parted, mouth slightly agape due to how astonished you were by yoongi's skill with alcohol.

12:34 am.

it's already been two hours since you and jungkook arrived at the party.

for a while, you and the guys kept conversations as you all drank as well. for a good hour, yoongi pulled you aside and started telling stories which taught you about his alcohol experience.

you found it odd at first, but didn't think you would be as surprised as you really were.

yoongi explained as if he was a professor on how to get a good alcohol tolerance. it was kind of funny due to how professional he acted.

it was unusual for someone like min yoongi.

"oh wow," you spoke, "maybe i can follow after your steps." you proceed, as he smirks.

a conceited smirk was smeared across his face, but it also looked cute. no matter how tough or cold yoongi may seem, he had an adorable side to him.

especially when he was being praised.

"take notes, little one." he responded, patting your head and chuckling, as you giggled as well.

"and here's your drink," jungkook spoke as if he was a server, holding two glasses in his hand. he handed you a glass, making a smile on your face.

"thanks..." you examined the drink, and give him a suspicious look.

jungkook held his hands up in a surrendering way, as he shook his head. "i swear, i'm done messing around. that drink isn't strong like the other four." he explained thoroughly, taking a sip from his cup.

the whole time, hoseok, namjoon and jungkook kept messing around with you.

especially with your drinks.

they'd make it strong, or make it taste disgusting. so you sent jungkook a threatening glare before slowly taking a sip of the drink he gave you — surprisingly, it actually tasted good.

a satisfied look plasters on your face, as jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

"see? i'm good with drinks."

hoseok and namjoon suddenly approach the both of you, causing you, jungkook, and yoongi to advert your attention towards them.

"listen, can you guys fill in for us? we're gonna verse seokjin and yoongi in beer pong." hoseok asks biting his lip nervously, hoping you guys would cover for them.

yoongi raised a brow, "what? who said i'm playing that stupid game?" he questioned. "jin hyung said you're his partner, aren't you?" namjoon asked, as yoongi rolls his eyes.

before yoongi can deny, hoseok spoke again.

"we aren't stripping this time, that was a one time thing," hoseok explains as yoongi scoffs. "i swear, if you guys are messing around with me and we have to strip again, i'll kill you both..."