46 | SNEAKING AROUND

"lets go."

your eyes widened, "but i was just kidding, aren't we not allowed off campus after nine?"

jungkook glanced down, checking the time on his phone. his gaze shifts back up towards you as you stood there, waiting for him to speak.

"it's eight fifty two."

you sighed, "okay, then let's stay in." you walked towards your bed, but jungkook suddenly grasped onto your wrist. you look at him, utterly confused.

"wait— what are you doing?"

jungkook dragged you outside of your dormitory, as his hand remained wrapped around your wrist. "we are going to the convenience store, aren't we?" he asks, as you immediately denied.

"it's almost nine, if we get caught then we can get in trouble," you responded.

"so? not if we get caught." he smirks as he continues to drag you down the hall. "jungkook seriously, just let go of me, we'll get in big trouble for sneaking around. what if a chaperone sees us?" you asked as you attempt to slip from his grasp.

a smirk appeared across his face.

"sneaking around is what makes everything more fun."

with those last words, you suddenly feel his steps fasten down the hall — his hand still holding onto your wrist. now, the two of you were running down the dim hallways, hoping to not get caught by any security guards or chaperones nearby.

you felt nervous. this was your first time sneaking out and it made your heart fasten.

exiting the boys' side of campus — where the dorms are located, yours and jungkook's steps slowed down. you clutched onto his forearm as the both of you made your way towards the exit of the school.

the whole building was dim, regarding that the rules are to stay in your dorms after nine.

"why are you so tense?" he chuckled, as you looked at him with pouted lips.

"i'm scared." you responded, as his smile never left his face. "what if we get caught? we should've stayed in the dorm." you scolded, as he brushed it off.

"this building is huge, y/n." he scoffed. "there's no way we'd get caught."

"hey!" a deep voice shouted from behind. "what are you doing here?"

you and jungkook flinched at the sudden voice and jungkook turned around realizing it's a security guard. he had a cap on, and wore security attire which displayed the words 'security' over his black vest. he was a chubby middle aged looking man. he held a flashlight in his hand along with his phone.

your heart stopped — you both were going to be in big trouble.

"you aren't supposed to be out of your dorms!" the man shouted as he steps began fastening towards the two of you.

but before he could get any closer, you felt jungkook grasp onto your wrist and began running.

"hey— come back!" the security guard shouted, and began running as well.