Chapter 13

"Mala, don't let Meng Everest enter my office if you see him call security immediately," she said and entered her office.
Once it was lunchtime, she headed off to her car as she saw a tall man leaning against her car. She completely ignored him and tried to push him aside, but he didn't move. "Excuse me, but you are against my car," she said sharply.
"Oh, you are not going to greet me after the security guards force me out of the company," he said.
"Well, you should have taken the hint," she said sarcastically and shoving him out the way before entering her car and locking it.
After that incident, he shows up by her car every day, waiting for her and always leaning against her car.

Until one day, she had enough of it and was muttering to herself angrily as she entered her lounge. "Oh, Elina," said someone and got up from the chair.
"Oh, Don, what brings you here?" She asks and sees him with some documents.
"My father wanted to bring these documents to your father, but your father told me to bring this to you," he explained himself before handing her the documents.
"Oh, thank you. Do you want to come to my office?" She asked.
"Oh, that won't be necessary, I don't want to disturb your work," he said. "I should be leaving now," he ended and was about to leave.
"Wait, can you ask your friend what's his deal," she said.
"I'm sorry, but what do you mean," he said, confused.
"Well, he asked me to be his girlfriend and now he has been waiting by my car every day when it's lunchtime," she said.
"I'm sorry what?" He said, overwhelmed and slowing processing everything. "I'm so sorry for my friend. I'll talk to him," he said before she could repeat herself again.

"Dude, what are you doing? Are you playing with her? You didn't want to marry, but now you want to date her. What are you planning?" Don said, once he entered Meng's apartment and sat down to find Meng working and having tons of paperworks over his coffee table as he was taking phone calls.
"Alright, leave it at my desk and I will check it when I get back," Meng said on the phone, seriously. "I'm sorry, but there are a couple of problems at work that I have to deal with soon. What brings you here?" He added.
"I like her, so stop what you are doing," Don said, not repeating himself and getting straight to the point before getting up.
"Sorry, but I'm not going to stop," Meng said. "Because I also like her," he ended before standing up too.
"Well, I'm not going to back down," Don said and left the apartment.