5

"OMG! Mother you are stunning!"

Laughing at her son expression that was fast followed by his siblings frozen bodies, Katiandra chosing the to not respond right away kissed them all before taking her seat at the other end of the table to take her breakfast, it was a routine that kept the semblance of the perfect family  going on.

"Dad you are in trouble!"

Alfred countered looking at his father whose eyes never left his wife body, the conversation they had the previous night playing in his head. Downplaying it with a false smile he shook his head playfully meeting his wife sly smile. She was clearly enjoying it.

"What are you talking about dears? Those clothes were in my dresser far longer that I can remember. You all know I love you father enough for him to not feel threatened. Right darling?" The sweet smile she made him could have fooled him and did as he smiled back not lost in it.

"Yes my love. Now stopped bugging my beautiful wife and eat your breakfast, I hope your wife will look as good as her AND I want handsome sons in law for you ladies."

Noddind at their dad as they were daddies sons, the men laughed at his manners eating theirs foods, while Kayley rolled her eyes Alicia not minding the last words of her father. She knew that as long as her olders siblings was not married it was not her problem to worry about.

Smiling at her mother still stuck on her choice of clothes. She shook her head, the woman was really her role model. Before she could said her usual " if you have finished we can go" Alicia was already up a sheepish smile on.

"I won't make you late today Mom! Ah I'm not that hungry."

Following her outside they entered in the car as the doors was already opened for them.

"Ohh, I forgot to take my scarf yesterday, it should be in there."

Looking around for the item she saw nothing pondering where it could have gone, her eyes met her daughter's worried ones it was something that happened before, which made her afraid about the outcome.

"Are you sure you left it here?" Thinking back precisely how she proceeded last night, it did not take her long to come to the same conclusion.

For one, she was sure it this was the same car that brought her home, also it brought back Lorelei home because she had required to be her personal car.

Aware that it could be her who took it, because Norman did not allow people near her car, she shook her head negative pursing her lips, in fact she was certain the young woman took it. The thought brought a smile on her lips bluffing her daughter.

"Do not worry dear, I certainly put it in my briefcase it will not be the first time." The security man breath in relief closing his mistress door making a sign to the front drive to proceed as he entered the drive seat.

Feeling the sunlight beaming on her face Lorelei did no think something of it rolling to the other side to hide her face from the light she had her nose in the scarf she took in the car the previous night. She knew it was considered stealing but she did not really care. Opening her eyes, the gray orbs felt on her illuminated phone that showed seven past twenty minutes jerking back she fell on the ground hitting her hand on the table.

Crying out in pain, she ran in her bathroom removing her clothes all over the place not caring about cleanliness for once. In a matter of time she was going through her clothes wearing a pair of black jeans a white shirt her usual Nike shoes taking her leather jacket she ran out of her flat putting her toothbrush in her backpack.

She was never late to school but the only day she needed to be on time. Rushing in her dad SUV, he gave he before leaving she had the chance the road was fairly empty everyone already at work.