10

"what do you want to show me?" Kissing the back of her head Kate leaned on her shoulder pulling her computer to them.
Opening the page she was reading.

"North Gator! Whoa! I really want to see that with my eyes. This is one of the most important thing in the history of our country!"

Wriggling on her laps she tried not to jump in the woman tight arms looking back they quickly met eyes then went back to read the files she was showing her.

Katiandra laughed at her happiness it was like she had her Christmas gift, it was so pleasant to see, refreshing in fact.

"How about North Gator? I know it is a huge thing, like the discovers it will bring out so interesting things like I know the international community already wants it to be put on the universal property! I"

Turning back to face her her back leaning on the table behind her she caressed her strong jawline mesmerized by her beauty Lorelei couldn't seemed to shut up thinking about the fact that she had the premium of the most important discovery of the time.

"Calm down. I see that you have all the informations about it and most importantly you have the enthusiasm. To say that you were going to let Miriam Cole have your place." Shaking her head Katiandra couldn't understand the young woman humility.

"You are really one of a kind. This could, no, this will have your name associated to mine as co-owner of the theses that will go with it that mean doctor Kamali or more accurately professor? This is years of researchs. This site is legendary, a way I will use to show you to the world. Researchers will come from all over the world, I want you to walk with your head held high. Can you do that for me."

Melting at the way her voice sounded like silk to her ears her piercing eyes locked in hers like she wanted to find her very soul. Lorelei put her arms around her mentor neck all kind of restrictions or fear gone.

Katiandra felt the mood changed in a good way she always wanted to have this kind of connection with her partner all the time she let herself dreamed about a lifetime where she would be in love with someone her choice.

"I can do that Gyal!" Widening her eyes at what she just heard Katiandra checked Lorelei face up and down clenching her jaw.

"How did you just called me?" She acted all stern but the name did something to her that she couldn't explained without blushing.

'GYAL' It was the local name given to real soulmate, that was a bound goings above human life, coming from far before the mythology. It was mostly used by the guardians that could not be married like just anyone they were to be connected to the right one. Those universal partnership was stronger than law and religious marriages. The links coul never be cut. Which means there was a certainty in the relationship, a trust that was of the soul.

"Gyal."
Studying the older woman face Lorelei repeated at her request seeing the way her nosrils were flairing as she tightened her grip on her. Straddling her properly she glanced at the door hesitantly put felt a grip on her chin that brought her head near the teasing lips that started pecking repeatedly on hers.

"Don't... Worry I... locked... It from my desk" finally she captured them between hers devouring them in a way that left them all swollen when they parted.

"Call me that again and I will no longer hold myself baby."

Feeling shy at her blunt words Lorelei shook her head looking up to see it was already dark, looking back at katiandra immediately her eyes diverted to the marvelous old clock not far on the wall then touched her lips she understood why they hurt a bit.They made out for thirty minutes straight.