Logan

I have edited this a little bit. The story hasn't changed, however the lay out did. Thanking one of my followers for the recommendation❤️.
********************************************
730am.

My dad told me that I would be allowed to work for him once I got work experience.
Settling for less, I picked the first job that came to me; a teller. I didn't hate my job, but it's not like I jump for joy when my alarm goes off, having to push the sleep away.

My dad, Ike Scott is a well known dentist in the Fairfield Iowa area. There is no way in hell that I am going to college, especially one where it would take 8-10 years to complete. We agreed that I would be his office manager.

His staff includes 2 hygienists; Emma 23 & Becky 32. They are both beautiful. Emma is small with blonde hair & olive green eyes, she's super sweet, but would break your neck if you deserved it. Attention immediately goes to her when she walks through the door. I get jealous just thinking about it. Becky has a fuller frame, she's quiet & keeps to herself. She has short brunette hair & brown eyes. I've tried to read her over the years, but it's like she doesn't want to let anyone in. My best friend Tyler is my dad's assistant.

It's going to be weird being the person that all of them turn to. If they want a day off, or if they can't come in. My dad could have handled it himself, but I know he plans on retiring soon. He's not fully giving me the practice once he does, but his associate and I will be splitting it. My father has already told me that I don't have a say in who's going to be the one to take over.

I'm trying to figure out what to wear; scrubs or a dress. I'm supposed to be meeting the new associate, and I want him or her to respect me. Making up my mind in less than a minute, i throw on a white short dress- which has gotten snug on my body, bring out my curves. Grabbing my only yellow cardigan from the closet. I put on sandals since the weather is saying 80 today. I put on a little bit of makeup, curled the ends of my red hair, and put the promise ring on that Hank gave me. I miss him, he's actually away at college studying law. We've been together a little over a year. We have always been childhood friends, but once we got to high school those feelings changed. He grew up in a catholic family, making him believe that you need to be married in order to have sex. He's a sweet guy, anyone can count on him, but i don't know if i can see myself being with him. I don't have much experience with this whole dating thing, but I know I want more than what Hank is giving me. Before even realizing what I was doing, I put the ring down in my jewelry box.

"Come on Logan, you cant be late on your first day!" my dad yells up to me while chuckling to himself. "COMING!" I yell back as I run down the stairs. My dad drives up to the office in his red suburban. "Dad, everyone is already here..." I say sinking down in the passenger seat. I don't want the new associate to think that I am lazy or not professional since I am Dr Scott's daughter. "You did it to yourself kiddo, you're more than capable of driving your car here" my dad says as he unbuckles his seat belt. I know I could have driven myself, but I wanted my first work day to be spent with my dad, as corny as that sounds.

Getting into the office I say hi to everyone that I have come to know over the years.

"Logan did you see your dads associate?" Tyler asks as she approaches me in the lunchroom. Ty is never this happy, especially in the morning. "Haha no. I just got here with dad" i say standing up and looking at her. My eyes travel over to the tall, handsome man standing at the doorway. My lady bits are screaming right now.

Holy.

Fuck.

No wonder Ty came in here like that. He is definitely someone I haven't met, or I would have remembered. With a strong motion for a hand shake his hand is right near my chest. Can anyone else hear my heart beating?

"Nice to meet you Logan" this mystery man says. The way he says my name makes me think I'm going to vomit, orgasm and faint all at once. Is that even fucking possible? My hand meets his. He is warm, and soft, and a little sweaty. "Hi. you must be my dad's new associate" I say slowly relaxing all of my muscles that seemed to be tense. "Indeed I am. Im Niko. Don't call me Dr Riggs, and don't even think about calling me Dr Niko" Niko says as he winks at me while laughing and letting go of my hand. I let out a soft whimper and cover it up with a cough. Shit. How can someone I don't know make me so weak? At this point I look around the room to see that Tyler isn't even in the room anymore. Niko has walked away.

Fuck.

He's my dad's associate, and he's handsome that wink didn't mean anything... or did it? I can't help but remember the way he looked at me; he was hungry, and I don't mind being his meal.

********************************************
Hey guys! Thank you for reading chapter 1 in Logan's POV! Does Niko feel the sexual tense as well?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT 2 chapters!
• The picture up top is what I envision what Logan looks like. Isn't she cute?! Find out what Niko looks like :)
Thanks again guys!! much love! Leave any comments ❤️