Logan

When Niko goes to grab the donut, I can't stop looking at him.

He's beautiful, totally different from Hank.

Hank is shorter, with beach blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, he has a lean body, smaller lips, shy, and quiet.

Niko is a man, not a boy.

I can see his muscles throw this shirt when he flexes to eat the donut. He has deep brown hair like milk chocolate, hazel eyes but more brown then green, I can see a little bit of freckles on his face , I even seen a bit of tattoo slip out of his shirt when he went to grab a cup of coffee.

Is it wrong of me to feel such a strong feeling toward a stranger?

I have a boyfriend for godsakes.

I love Hank, we've been friends as long as I could remember. I've respected the fact that he wants to wait till marriage to have sex, but it's a bit much. I understood it when we weren't adults, but now we can make our own decisions. I haven't let my parents make any of my current decisions. There isn't many to make since I'm only 20.

Our parents have been friends since we were about 5. It felt like we had to be together. I will always love Hank, but sitting here looking at Niko makes me realize that I'm not in love with him. If I were, I wouldn't be thinking about dropping to my knees and giving him a blow job. Not like I've ever done that before!

Christ, I'm still a virgin, but that doesnt mean I dont have needs.

"I'm going to go to my office quickly and then I'll come look for you to give you a full tour" I say to Niko as I head for the doorway. "Alright I'll be here or my office" Niko said, smiling at me.

I feel the urge to want to change, I knew I shouldn't have worn this dress. It hugs me a little too much, and seeing Niko being so buff makes me self conscious now. I'm not big by all means, but I'm thick in all the places a man wants you to be. Unless you're Ryan from the football team who would always make fun of me, calling me a "fat cow".

I'm glad I keep an extra pair of scrubs in my office.

Black is slimming.

I head toward the bathroom that is to the back left of my office. I close and lock the door, turning to the mirror. I kinda look a little trashy to be honest. I don't want to give the impression that I'm easy or anything. Tugging off the yellow cardigan and white dress, and slipping out of my sandals. I'm left in the mirror looking at my half naked body.

Would Niko like my body?

I try to imagine what his hands would feel like all over my body. There's a knock on the door, snapping me out of my daydream. "Hold on!" I called out. Must be Ty, she's the only one that comes in here. Without looking I tug on the door handle smiling, "whats up ty?".

When I look up I quickly realize it's not Ty, but Niko.

His eyes immediately go to my chest. I can see that his cheeks and neck are getting red. "I'm sorry I thought you were Tyler. I also told you to wait for me to come to you. No one is allowed in my office without my permission." I say as I go to cover myself up with the cardigan. 

He's still looking at me.

I see something forming in his pants. I smile at him. "I'm sorry" he finally chokes up, "I was just thinking about bending you over on that sink" Niko says as he steps closer to me.

He wants to bend me over?

I could scream right now. "This might come as a surprise to you, but I'm still a virgin. Having sex for the first time in a bathroom doesnt really sound appling to me" I say as I bend down to grab my scrub pants to pull them over my hips.

"A virgin?" Niko questions.

Did I stutter?

"Yes. However I have seen alot of pornos to get the general gist" I say as I pull over the top, and walk past him.

Why did I mention pornos?

"Hey, how old are you anyways?" Niko asks me as he grabs my arm to turn me around. "I'm 20. I'm guessing you're about 28-30?" I say as I tug my arm back. "Yes ma'am" Niko says as he puts his hands in his pockets. That means there is a 8-10 year age gap between us.

"Should we get on with the tour now?" I ask looking into his hazel eyes. He licks his lips slowly into a smile, as he closes the distance between us. "I've already seen what I wanted to see. Your body is beautiful" Niko says as he brings his lips to my ear and gives it a little nibble.

I gasp, stepping back from him.

He looks a little surprised. "I have a boyfriend. You're also my fathers associate. This would never work" I say raising my eyebrows at him and crossing my arms over my chest. "No one said it had to work. Let's just have fun" Niko says in a raspy voice. He seems like the type of guy I would definitely want to have fun with, but he needs to work for it. "I need to take you on the tour, so when tomorrow comes you can actually see patients instead of flirting with me in my office. Let's go" I say as I turn on my heels slipping into my sneakers.

Niko follows.