Monday - Logan

I need to text Hank.

I grab my purse, telling Niko to wait for me outside. I need a minute to collect myself.

Holy shit.

I can't believe I did that. I think I'm starting to maybe, possibly, like Niko? What if he likes me back?!

Logan he's 28 and you're 20, there's no way in hell, not to mention you work with him!

He's just looking for something fun and not serious, maybe that's what I want as well?

What if he does want something serious?

There's way too many questions and he's not here to answer them. I take my phone out of my back pocket, and search for Hank's name.

Hey. Miss you. I need to talk to you about something :)

I hit send. Hopefully he will text me back. I haven't talked to him since Saturday. I know he's busy with school, and trying to figure out New York.

"Where would you like to go pretty lady?" Niko asks me as he opens the passenger side door for me. I smile at him, climbing into the truck. He jogs over to the drive side and pulls himself in, turning to look at me. "What kind of food were you thinking? You know this town way more than I do" He says with a grin while turning the key to make the truck come alive.

"Well there's this nice place about 5 minutes from here. I'm not sure if you like Italian food though" I say looking at him. "That sounds good. Who doesn't like pizza and pasta?" he says winking at me.

He whips the truck around, so that the bed is facing the house. He drives all the way down to the end of the driveway.

I wonder where dad is, it's going on 6.

Oh yeah, it' Monday . Which means he took Andy to lacrosse practice. They are trying to get the kids ready for the season, which is 2 months away. "Turn right" I tell Niko. I look out the window to admire the green trees that are planted near the road.

I enjoy the summer, but I love fall. I can't wait to see these trees start to change color in a couple of months. We are one traffic light away from the restaurant. "We are soon there Niko. There's a parking lot in the back" I say pointing ahead. "Okay" he says as he makes the right and immediately takes the left.

I notice a blue Jeep, could it possibly be Emma?

She doesn't live on this side of town, unless she moved. It seems like Niko hasn't noticed the jeep either when he goes to kill the engine, to get out. Again he is jogging over to my side to open the door. "Thanks" I say sliding off the seat and smacking my flip flops on the ground. "Dinner awaits my lady" he says, intertwining his right hand into my left hand.

Hank never showed public affection the way Niko does. Im crazy to think that this guy might actually like me.

When we walk through the door, the bar is directly in front of us. I noticed Emma, answering my own question just a few minutes ago. Her back is to us. This place has more of an elegant feel to it no. The walls are gray, the dining room and bar have dim lighting, and all the tables are black. I'm glad that they decided it was time to upgrade this place. It used to be this hideous restaurant; brown walls, vines, fake plants, random awards hanging on the wall. Even with the changes that this restaurant went through, the food still remains amazing.

There's a sign that says "Please wait to be seated". A beautiful young girl walks out of the kitchen to greet us. She probably isn't any older than 16. Her strawberry blonde hair is pulled into a messy bun. She's wearing mascara which brings out her nicely rounded brown eyes. "Is it going to be just the 2 of you tonight?" She asks with a smile.