Logan

I woke up at 6am to the sound of pinning. Niko had his head on my chest, his arm draped over my stomach, and both of his legs were intertwined with my left leg.

Where is that coming from?

Shit my phone.

I quickly turned it off before it woke him. That was the last time I wanted to do; wake him up, and then try to confront him about the information I seen on his phone. I was snooping, which I know I shouldn't of been. It's not like we are dating, so why care?

But I do care. Im a human being, and I have the right to feel my emotions. It's all how I go about it. I really don't know Niko, however, I would of truly liked to. He excites me, yet I know I'm just some girl he fucked. I now know how Emma feels. I slightly feel bad for her, but then I remember that she was the one that kept coming back. And I refuse to do that.

I need to get out of this bed. I took his arm off my stomach and lightly placed in on his hip. I sat up and carefully pulled out my leg from his. He moved. My eyes widened, and I held my breath as I sat completely still. He ended up flipping completely around making the bed rock, which I took full advantage of. I quickly got off the bed before he settled into his new sleeping position. The covers weren't covering his back, relieving yet another tattoo. It looked to be a tribal tattoo that took up the upper part of his back. His olive skin tone made the black ink stand out even more. He was absolutely handsome. No wonder girls flocked to him. I started to feel a stinging sensation in my eyes.

I tiptoed to the bathroom to pee. I shivered as I sat down. The toilet seat was freezing, making my teeth chatter. I needed to leave now, but I didn't have my car here. I punched in my home address 5890 Oswald Drive on my Apple Maps. To walk would of taken 45 mins, with a car about 15-20 mins. I huffed, but then quickly held in my breath realizing that it was a little loud.

Shit.

It's 610 now, and I know Tyler is up at this point. I searched for her name in my texts.

Hey Ty. Could you pick me up? I will give you the address. I will also fill you in all the details.

Hey girl. Of course, anything for my bff. What's the address? :)

308 Park Drive Apt 10

You got it! I'll cya in about 20 mins! :)

Tyler has been my only best friend in life. She was the awkward kid in kindergarten that no one paid attention too. She wore big glasses, her coffee colored hair always in pigtails, she had buck teeth, cracked lips, she always smelled a little funny, and her clothes were always to small, or way to big on her little body. That never stopped me from befriending her almost 15 years ago. Steve, her father, and Bethany, her mother lived pay check to pay check. He was a mechanic, and she worked at a grocery store. My parents always welcomed Ty I'm with open arms. She was the sister I always wished for. Ty grew up to be a stunning young women, yet she never really gave anyone the time of day. She says that Mr. Right will come one day.

Getting off the toilet I looked at the sink.

Should I wash my hands?

No. I cant wake him.

I'm looking for my bag in the bathroom when I see it in the corner, mentally thanking myself for not bringing it in the room last night. I took off Nikos shirt making it fall on the cold tile floor. I grabbed my black scrub pants and put them on, one leg at a time. I grabbed my bra that I threw on the floor last night when I decided to shower again, after getting Emma's blood on me. My body shakes, and my nipples harden a little when my icy hands touch my back to clasp my bra. I pull on my top, grab my deodorant, quietly brush my teeth without water, and I put one spray of perfume on me. I grab my socks and shoes from my bag, and head to sit on the toilet seat to put them on. I tug on both socks, and then both sneakers. My mom taught me to the two bunny ear method when I was 4, and it sort of suck with me all these years.