Logan

He just told me that he loves me. I can feel the butterflies flying into my stomach. 🦋

I suck in some air, "I love you too", and then I slowly let the breath out. He lifts my chin so my lips are in the air, and he barley touches my lips with his.

I fall deep into slumber.

630am.

I'm woken up with the smell of cinnamon hugging my nose. I slowly crawl out of bed, and pull over my hoodie that I took off last night. I walk into the kitchen, where I see shirtless Niko making breakfast.

I forgot to ask him about his tribal tattoo.

His back muscles flex as he uses the spatula to flip the bread in the pan. I slowly walk over to him, and wrap my arms around his waist, kissing his back.

I feel him snicker, "Goodmorning. I hope you like French toast". I absolutely love French toast, "Yes. I'll set the table", letting go of him. I open at least 2 cabinets before I found the plates. I grabbed 2 of them, setting the grey plates down across from each other on the table. Once again I lift the pink roses and smell them.

"It's almost done babe. I think there is juice in the fridge" he says as he points to the cabinet next to him, signaling that's where the glasses are. I grab the orange juice from the fridge, and 2 glasses. He gives the both of us 3 pieces of French toast. We sit down at the table.

"I forgot the forks", I say starting to stand up, but he's faster than me. "I have to get the syrup anyways", walking over the the tallest cabinet he grabs the bottle. Yeah, there is no way I would of been able to get that. Then he heads over to get the forks, giving me one first.

"I really don't want to go to work today. What if the new girl is a bitch?", he says taking a sip of his orange juice. I shrug my shoulders, "I'm sure you will be fine Nikki", he smiles at his new nickname. "Nikki? I like it", he says licking his lower lip and bitting it.

His face grows into a stern look, "I want you to move in". I drop my fork, making it hit my leg, and then it clinks on to the wood floor, "Uh, don't you think we are moving a little fast?", getting off the chair, I grab the fork. He tilts his head, "No. I want you, and only you. When you know you that you found the right person, you just know", he cracks his neck, never breaking  his eye contact with me.

He does have a point.

"Okay. I need to let my dad know, and I need to get the rest of my stuff", I tell him as I finish my French toast. He jumps up out of his chair, "Woooo", clapping his hands together, he pulls my chair out, and throws me over my shoulder. "Oh my god! Put me down!" I start to kick my legs. He's laughing, setting me down in the bathroom. He smiles down at me.

I grab my phone and I text Ty.

Ty! He just asked me to move in with him. And he told me that he loved me

I'm guessing your date went well? ;)

How did you know that?

He asked me questions yesterday before I left work. He wanted the date to be perfect.

Haha hes cute! I'll see you at work ♥️

He heads into the bedroom, while I stay in the bathroom. I put on a black pencil skirt that stops a couple of inches before my knee. I reach for the spaghetti strap white shirt, and then I pull on a coral color cardigan. I let my long hair down for today. Niko likes it this way. I put on mascara, and fill in my eye brows in. I slip on my black heels. I won't be working in the clinic today, so I could wear normal clothes.