Niko

I was never one to show public affection, but I can't seem to stop myself from doing it with Logan.

When I pulled away from our kiss, her whole body was stiff. Her eyes weren't on me anymore.

Did I do something wrong?

"You okay?" I asked her. She is still  completely in a trance, so I turn around in my chair. I see Emma walking toward us.

God dammit.

Why is this crazy bitch everywhere I turn?

"Hey Niko I thought you had to do stuff at your apartment?" Emma asked, cocking her head at me. Logan is looking at the gum on the floor that is near her right foot. There's a couple of hairs attached to it, making me want to gag.

"It doesn't matter what I do in my spare time Em. I don't have to check in with you. Now, please go away" I say looking up at her as she crosses her arms over her small chest.

"Hey Logan. You better watch yourself with him. He's going to feed you lies, just like he did with Sabrina, Bree, and me. We were stupid to believe those lies. Don't be like us. He'll use you, and then lose you" Emma says leaning her hands on the table and getting closer to Logan.

"Emma, we are friends. There is nothing going on between us. I didn't know that the opposite sex couldn't be freinds without fucking one another" Loagn says through her teeth, looking at Emma square in her face.

I'm a little hurt when she says there isn't anything going on between us.

"Ha, okay bitch. Tried to warn you. Maybe you should ask him about Sabrina and Bree. Oh and his two dead children" Emma says as she tosses her hair to one side.

Logan had calm body language up until Emma mentioned "dead children". She shifts into her chair.

Why would Emma bring that up?!

"Okay Emma, it's time for you to go" I say as I get up from the chair, pointing in the direction that this bitch came from. I tower over her, and I can  slightly see the fear in her eyes. She looks between Logan and me, then walks away.

Logan looks at me, her eyes are slack. "Niko, you don't have to tell me what happened with you and those girls. The way I feel about you won't change, but if you want to tell me that's up to you. I won't judge you. You and I both know that Emma has feelings for you. If you have feelings for her, then I don't think we should keep doing this, but if you don't, you need to tell me" Logan says crossing her hands onto the table.

Just as I'm about to speak, our waiter comes. "What can I get you two to drink?" He says smiling at Logan. "Can I please have a sprite?" Logan says with a warm smile to the stranger. "Of course" He says. He turns to look at me and the warm smile fades.

What a tool.

"And you?" He asks annoyed. "I'll take a coke Billy" I say looking at his name tag, then giving him a smile. He turns to go get our drinks. I shouldn't feel threatened by Billy, but I do. He smiled at Logan like she was the only one in this room. If I wasn't here he would have asked for her number, guaranteed.

"I want to tell you about those girls, but this isn't the place. We will talk about this privately. I absolutely have no feelings for Emma. She's crazy. We were supposed to be friends, but something changed in her. Have you decided what you wanted? Professor douchebag  will be returning soon to take our orders" I say to her with a laugh. I'm glad I came up with that nickname, since she ended up smirking at it.

I see Billy approaching us in the corner of my eye. "Here ya guys go!" He says a little too excited. "What can I get for you?" He asks looking at the space between Logan and I. "I'll have a tuna and American sandwich, with lettuce, no tomato, or onions. With an order of fries" Logan says handing Billy the menu. "And for you?" He says turning to me. "I would like a cheesesteak, with fries" I tell him while looking at Logan and handing him the menu. "You got it" Billy walks away.

I can't stop looking at Logan.

Will she truly accept me for who I am?

I've changed. I just hope I can continue to move forward from my past.

I grabbed both of her hands into mine, giving them a little squeeze.

********************************************
When will Niko tell her?! What will be tell her?! Has Emma finally got the hint?!

KEEP READING 🥸❤️