Niko

This bitch has been annoying me all mother fucking day.

Why couldn't Logan just work with me?

She's been throwing herself at me all day.

If she doesn't soon stop I'm going to snap.

I mean yeah, she's cute, but no one compares to Logan.

I'm in my office waiting for Logan. The clock on my phone says 2:20.

Where is she?

I was ready to get up from my desk, when I see Ella walk in.

Ugh. Please don't be another Emma.

I can see her lips moving but I'm really not paying attention to much of the conversation. I turn her offer down for lunch, bringing up Logan, thinking she would of the hint.

She didn't.

Did she just ask me to go over to her house tonight?

Okay, that's it.

Girls like this use to turn me on, now it disgusts me. How is it even possible for me to change into a better me within 3 days?

Logan, that's how it's possible.

I make my way toward her, making her think that I want her. I can tell I intimidate her, so I have the upper hand here. I lick my lips, and lean down just a couple of inches away from her.

She whispers, "W-what do y-you want to do to m-me", coming out of her in stuffers.

"I want", I stop to bite my bottom lip, "to throw you out of my fucking office. Now fuck off", I stand up, walking back to my desk.

She huffs, "What did you just say to me?".

"I think he told you to fuck off, and get out of his office" Logan say stepping into the doorway.

Man is she gorgeous.

"Ew, you guys are a thing? That's pretty fucking gross. Come on. Look at him, and then look at you", Ella throws her head back to laugh.

This bitch.

"I think it's best if you find employment elsewhere", Logan says crossing her arms.

Ella walks out the door.

Logan closes the door, and this time, locks it.

"Take off your pants", she demands. My eyes widen. "What?" I ask her making sure I heard her right the first time. "Take. Your. Fucking. Pants. Off. Now", she says once more. Her eyes are black.

Sexy.

I unbutton my pants, "Yes mistress", pulling them off. "Now sit", she says pointing to the chair behind me. I let out a slight moan, "You like being in charge, don't you baby?", I cocked my head at her while licking my lips.

She's walking toward me, her skirt is slowing ridding up, showing off her luscious thighs. "Don't talk", she says pushing me down on the chair.

I'm already fucking hard.

She lifts her skirt up, revealing her red thongs.