Logan

I'm glad that it was Niko who took me home. Especially with the little sense that Emma pulled today.

I wonder what secrets she is holding for him.

Who is Sabrina and Bree?

I'm sure he will tell me eventually. I was hoping that Niko would follow me, and he did. I turn the key and push the door open. "Make yourself at home. I'm going to change" I say to Niko as i'm going up the steps.

There's a part of me that wants him to follow me, will he?

Walking into my room I take off my scrubs, and my bra. My back is turned toward the door, I'm standing practically naked with Niko down stairs. I feel hands on my hips. Turning around shocked, I see Niko.

"Hi. I thought I should have followed you up here" Niko says leaning in to kiss my neck.

Woah, feelings traveled all the way down to my feet. Hank hasn't even done that. I'm trying to think back to when I watched those naughty films.

My hormones react before my brain can tell me "no". I grab his shirt and pull him close to my lips. "I'm glad you did" I say as I kiss him hard.

What the hell has gotten into me?

It took Hank and I 1 month before we kissed. He tastes like cool mint, but I don't remember him ever having gum. He lifts me up and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist, while I tug on his hair. I hear him let out a little moan. He places his hands on my ass, giving it a light squeeze. He lays me on the bed. He looks at me.

Oh no, what did I do wrong?

"Is there something wrong Niko?" I ask looking up at him. "No, I'm just admiring you. I also don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you. You truly excite me, and I want to get to know you. I know you have a boyfriend, so I don't want you to regret anything" he says as he sits next to me.

Wow, what a gentleman.

"Yeah. I guess you're right. I'm sorry. I just never done anything like this before" I say as I sit up to face him crossing my legs. I feel very comfortable about my body around him. The feelings that I'm feeling right now, is the same way that I feel when I watch those pornos.

I want him to touch me.

I let out a soft whimper. I'm tired of never getting what I want, it's always about someone else.

"However, I didn't want you to stop. I've only ever touched myself. I want to know what it feels like to have someone else do it" I say looking into Niko's hazel eyes.

All of a sudden his eyes go black.

"Lay down" he demands as he gets off the bed. I listen. "Slide your ass to the edge of the bed" he says in a hush tone. I scooch down, so my legs are dangling off the bed. He grabs my panties and yanks them off me. "I didn't expect you to have a little red landing strip. Put your feet on the bed" he says and he kneels down in front of me. I feel like I'm in a haze, again doing exactly what he says.

"Are you ready? I'm going to put my mouth on your clit, and use a finger. I'll be gentle. Relax and enjoy this, because I know I'm going too" he says as he starts to touch me a little.

Looking at me and forming a sinister smile, "Wow. You're fucking soaked."

I let out a soft moan. I'm not sure if I moaned from his words, or his actions, shit maybe it's both.

He takes his finger and inserts it in me.

I gasp.

"Are you okay?" he asks, sounding concern.

"Yes" I moaned out.

He starts to pump his finger a little faster. Wow, this is good. Stings a little bit, but the pleasure overrides the burning. "I'm going to put my other finger in now" Niko says,waiting for my permission to accept his offer. "Okay" I say letting out a louder moan. I feel the second one go in.

I see him smiling at me.

He starts to lean his head in.

Oh my god.

His mouth is so warm and slippery. He starts pumping his fingers in and out of me faster, while eating me like his last meal. I tug on his hair, making him moan. He starts to suck on my clit even faster, releasing his fingers from me.

Holy shit.

"Niko, oh my god. Keep going please" I moan out as I rock my hips into his mouth. I feel like I'm going to soon come. It normally takes me 10 minutes. His tongue starts moving faster, inserting his fingers again. "Ohh, you're going to make me come" I say as my legs start to shake. He takes his mouth off me, leaving his fingers instead. He's swirling my clit with his other hand.

"Come for me" he demands.

That's all I needed. My legs want to close together, but he holds them apart. I call out his name while gasping for air. That's the strongest orgasm I ever had.

"Good girl" he says as he brings his fingers to my mouth. "Taste how fucking good you are" he says.

I open my mouth and I taste myself. He's not wrong, it taste just like water. He stands up. I can see his rock hard cock through his pants. I feel like I should do something for him.

I get off the bed standing in front of him. I drop to my knees and I look up at him.

"What are you doing" he says with raised eyebrows. I unbutton his pants, and slide his zipper down. "What does it look like I'm doing? You helped me, now I want to help you. Is that okay?" I ask as I start rubbing him.

"Mhm " is all that he is able to let out.

********************************************
I can't believe Logan let Niko do that!!! Hank is miles away from her.. he'll never know, right?

Find out with Logan does to Niko in the next chapter 🤔