Niko

I feel relieved when Logan tells me that she told her father.

I know I won't be able to keep it professional at work, we just can't get caught.

I can't help but smack her ass when she runs up the steps in front of me.

Oh my god.

I can hear her giggle.

She makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9.

We get into her room, and she heads toward her closet to take out a hot pink duffel bag.

"I never packed an over night bag for a mans house before" she says looking at me with a smile.

"Well you're going to need clothes for tomorrow. So start with that" I tell her walking toward her.

"I think I'm going to wear scrubs tomorrow. My regular clothes have gotten a little snug over the last couple of months. Stress eating is a thing, however I feel like a hippo compared to you" she says with a chuckle looking down at the floor.

Does she really like she's fat?

"Logan, you're beautiful. Your body is sexy" I tell her as I move to her left ear. I can see the goosebumps on her neck.

I want to fuck her so bad.

She steps back, "Thank you. But I don't feel that way unfortunately". She says walking to her dresser, and bending down to find scrubs.

Her ass looks so good in those jeans.

"Well I do. You have no idea what I want to do to you" I tell her as I lightly walk over to her and grabs her hips.

I'm rock hard.

Shit.

I know she can feel it, since she gasps. I smile.
"Do you like that?" I say to her as I massage my finger tips into her hips.

"Yes" she says into a moan.

She puts her elbows onto the dresser, still remaining bent over. She looks at me through the mirror. Her checks are red.

I can see her wetness through her jeans.

"Are you bothered my love" I say as I thrust into her.

"Just a little" she says as she gasps for air.

I let go of her, and walk back. She is still bent over, eyes closed. "Why did you do that?" She turns around and questions me.

"You were bent over, and those jeans didn't help" I say adjusting my pants. "Pack your bag, so we can go home, and finish was we started".

Her green eyes go wide, "Yes sir".

Sir?

She puts in another set of black scrubs in her bag, a pink bra, black panties, gray socks, tooth brush, mascara, shampoo, conditioner, a brush, body wash, deodorant, and sneakers.

Is this girl moving in?

I wouldn't mind if she moved in with me.

Niko, what the fuck.

"Okay, I think I'm ready" she says smiling at me. "I sure hope so, you practically packed your whole room" I say leaning down to kiss her forehead. I head for the door.