Logan

⚠️sexual assault happens in here this is an important chapter so you cannot skip it!⚠️

I never thought I would be looking at Hank in Nikos living room.

Niko is looking between me, Nash, and Hank.

What has my life come too? Everything wasn't this complicated till Niko walked into my life 5 days ago.

I shift from my right foot, to my left, "Funny running into you here", looking at Hank. He clears his throat, "Could we maybe talk in private?"? He asks me.

Uh, no?

"I think both Nash and Niko need to hear what we have to say", I said as I beamed into his eyes.

Why was I so pissed? I was to blame as well.

"Uh, okay", Hank finally said. I know this is making him super uncomfortable. Niko comes over to grab my hand, I smile up at him. Hank seems to be unbothered by the affection he is showing me.

Hank huffs and sits down on the couch, "I met Nash when I, uh, was dancing at the gentlemen's club", he looks embarrassed to tell me this.

At what point in his life did he know he was gay?

"We have been seeing each other for about 2 months", he starts to bite the skin on his bottom lip, "I wanted to tell you Logan, but I needed to do this face to face. Nash said he was coming up here to see his brother, so I thought I would tag along. I didn't know you were seeing him", he points to Niko with a disgust look.

Pointing my finger at Hank, "Yes. I did cheat on you, for about 5 days. What the fuck do you mean 2 months?! And when did you know you were gay?! You didn't even touch me when we were together", I could feel myself boiling.

Why? I wasn't good enough for Hank. The perfect cookie cutter boyfriend, then how was I going to be good enough for Niko?  Who was the handsome confident guy that girls drooled over.

Hank cocks his head, and squints his eyes a little bit, "Logan, you're a beautiful girl, but I never felt sexual attraction toward you. I mean come on look at you", he says motioning to my body.

He thought I was disgusting. The first boy that I ever loved, just told me that our year relationship was a lie. I know I wasn't innocent, but up until he moved to New York I thought he was the one. Meeting Niko really made me realize I was missing out.

Niko drops my hand, "Listen here Henry", he walks over to the couch, and hunches down toward him, "don't you ever, and I mean ever, comment on Logan's body again. You got that you little bitch. She's fucking gorgeous, just looking at her naked can make me get off", he turns to Nash standing up, "I'm not sure what you see in this fucker, but he will not disrespect my girl in her own mother fucking home".

He's so hot when he's angry.

I look at Hank and smile, "That's okay Hank. Niko is twice the man you will ever be", Niko smirks. "I don't get it. You can cheat on me with him, but I can't cheat on you?", finally Hank says something. I ball my fists, "No, I don't care that you cheated. I care that you made me believe that you wanted to be with me 2 months ago, while you were living a double life".

Nash looks so uncomfortable right now.

Poor dude.

"I think maybe you should go", Nash says to Hank. I look at Niko, who looks at Nash, they both look at me, and then we are all looking at Hank.

"W-what?", Hank nervously asks. "I'm pretty sure he told you to leave", raising my eyebrows at him. "How am I suppose to get home?", he looks desperately into Nash's eyes. His eyes go black, just like Niko's does when he's pissed, "Call an Uber. You don't disrespect my brother, and his girl. Even if she cheated on you, you did the exact same thing to her. Therefore you both are even", he says coldly.