Logan

This man makes me do things I never thought I would do.

I just beat the shit out of Emma.
And I'm about to fuck him.

Does he know that I'm going to fuck him?
Or does he think we will just do oral again?

He's so fucking hot.
I crave him.
I want him.
I NEED him.

Do I ask him if he wants to have sex? Or do I just do it?

Logan, you got this girl. Remember all the pornos that you watched.

After talking to myself for about 5 minutes, I'm ready to face him.

I need to brush my teeth first. I grab my pink tooth brush out of my bag. I glob on the toothpaste, and brush fast. I'm so nervous, but so excited.

Should I keep the towel on?
No take that shit off girl.

I drop the towel on the ground, I grab my lavender and honey body spray. I spray myself behind the ears, on the neck, chest, belly, and on my thighs.

I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable with my body, but I know that the lights will be off. Does Niko really like my body?

I open the door, and I see him naked on the bed. His back is against the head board. I didn't realize that he has so many tattoos. God damn. He looks a little nervous. I notice the flickering light;  candles how romantic.

I go to sit on the bed by his feet. "Are you ready to do this" I say crawling to him. I'm in the middle in his legs, and I stop a couple of inches from his mouth. "I said are you ready to do this" I say leaning into kiss his neck.

"Y-yes" he moans out.

I lightly rub his cock, as I'm nibbling on his neck. I can feel him shaking under me. I start to kiss his chest, gently brushing my lips on his abs. He is moaning, and panting hard.

I get to his thighs, and give each one a kiss. I look up at him. "Tell me what you want me to do" I say to him as I rub his inner thigh. I have him under my control. "Let me fuck your mouth" he practically begs.

I slowly take his length into my mouth as I look at him. His eyes roll back. "Yes baby, good girl" he says through his moans. He grabs my hair, making me suck faster. He hits my uvula and holds it there.

"Fuck Logan" he pulls me by my hair, spit falls out of my mouth and lands on my chest. He kisses me hard, making me moan. He licks off the spit from my chest, sucking hard. My head falls back with pleasure. He's going to leave me a hickey if he doesn't stop soon.

He's rubbing my left breast, and he's sucking on the right one. "Niko..." I moan out. This only makes him suck harder on my skin. He grabs the back of my neck, making my mouth open a little, and he slips his tongue right in.

He pulls away, and looks at me. "Stay on your knees, but spread your legs a little" he says. "Okay" I do as I'm told. He lays his head directly under my pussy. Oh god.

"Now slide your legs out a little, so you can sit right on my face" he says between my legs, I can feel his hot breath on me. I slip a little. His arms hook around my thighs, and I feel his tongue go in me.

I gasp.

My hands go on his chest, and I lift myself  a little bit up. "Fuck" I say as I rock my hips up and down.
I can hear his slurping on my juices. Shit.