Logan

The evening with Niko was nice, but the downside was seeing Emma.

Maybe I should end things with Niko before they even start?

Then she would get the upper hand, which is what she wants. Up until today, I wouldn't have known why Niko wouldn't have wanted to give her a chance. She has truly shown her true colors today.

What does tomorrow have in store for me? Is she going to tell my dad about us?

I'm not embarrassed to be with Niko, however , I want to be the one that tells my dad. My father has no influence on my love life, but it seems a little unprofessional that his associate had his head between my legs only knowing each other less than 12 hours.

Niko must have been hungry, there isn't anything left on his plate. I stop Billy when he walks by our table again, "Could I please get a box?" I ask him. He replies in a smile, and heads toward the host station to get me a small box. He brings the check and the box back to the table.

I went to reach for the bill, but Niko beat me to it.

I have no problem paying for dinner, I did it all the time for Hank and I. Niko's one eyebrow is raised as he says "What are you doing? I asked you to dinner. I'm sorry Logie, but I'm not allowing you to pay for us, or even yourself".

Is this what it feels like to be with a man?

It would irratate the fuck out of me when Hank would always "forget" his wallet in his car. "I'm always the one that pays, so I assumed that I would tonight. Let me leave the tip at least" I say, smiling into Niko's hazel eyes. His eyes are more green than brown. Being with him nearly the whole day, I saw his eyes change multiple times. When he is talking to me they are more green, but anyone else they are more brown.

"Logan, no. I already told you that you aren't paying! Stop offering because I'm always going to denine you" He says, pulling out his wallet, and laying four 20 dollar bills on the table. I didn't realize how expensive this place was. I'm really starting to feel guilty letting him pay. I shift in my seat, taking a sip of my water down sprite. Niko notices the mood change. I like how he senses the little things that happen between us.

I used to have to explain to Hank for at least 10 minutes why I felt a certain way, and most of the time he didn't get it. "I always tip well" he says, winking at me. I smile at him.

We go to leave the restaurant, and I still see Emma at the bar. She looks over her left shoulder, and spots us. I reach for Niko's hand, and he looks down at me with a smile. I can see that Emma's lips turned into a smirk, she shakes her head as she turns around to face the bartender. We head for the door that we came through about an hour ago.

The sun has gone down, making outside a little cool. "Thank you for dinner. I'll be sure to pay you back" I say walking toward the truck. Once again, he opens the door for me. I'm about to get in when he turns me around, so that I'm facing him. My back is against the fabric of the seat. He leans down next to my ear. His breath is so hot, and I can feel the goosebumps on my left arm.

"I only want to be paid by your mouth" he says in a slow raspy voice. My checks are hot. I like how vocal he is with what he wants. I let out a small whimper. He chuckles, nipping at my neck.

There's a wet sensation in my pants.

How did that turn me on so quick?

If I wasn't such a lady I would have him bend me over right here, but I know we cant. I don't want to have sex with him while Im still technially with Hank. My phone goes off breaking me away from my thoughts of Niko. He pulls back as well, when I reach for my phone.